|30| purity and innocence

2ND SEPTEMBER
No ones view

"k-kookie" taehyung softly gasped as he felt jungkooks hands run up and down his bare thighs as he only adorned his white shorts and hoodie seen as though it was just past midnight.

Jungkook had snuck in through the window earlier surprising taehyung and they had now landed on the bed with Jungkook sitting up against the headboard and taehyung straddling his lap. 

"quiet bun, you dont want to wake up your parents do you?" Jungkook whispered, going to kiss taehyung again. The said boy whimpered as he felt jungkooks teeth bite into his bottom lip lightly making him part his lips instinctively giving Jungkook a chance to slot his tongue through the boys cavern making him moan into the olders mouth.

Jungkook pulled taehyung closer so his chest was up against his, he locked his legs with taehyungs as he flipped themselves around so he was hovering over the brunette. His hands flew to lift up the boys hoodie slowly, breaking away from the kiss as he looked at taehyung to find any sign of hesitation. Once he recieved a nod from taehyung he removed his hoodie completely, throwing it somewhere in the room however the male couldnt care less as he stared at the soft tan skin of taehyung, running his hands over the boys tummy making him squirm from the ticklish feeling.

"t-tickles kook" taehyung shuffled underneath him, his brown hair becoming messy from the movement as it was splayed out across the pillow.
Jungkook continued to caress taehyungs belly, finding the boys reaction adorable. He leaned down to place his mouth just above his belly button as he placed a soft kiss to his skin thereafter placing small continuous pecks to the same place making taehyung sigh in pleasure as he let his head fall back onto the pillow completely, closing his eyes.

Jungkook looked at taehyung, his eyes hooded with lust and care for the boy. He found the sight beyond beautiful, he admired the way taehyungs hair was a fluffy mess, how his eyes were closed due to pleasure he was giving him and the way his arms were raised above him making him look so submissive. Jungkooks own hair was a mess too, his raven locks having fallen messily onto his forehead due to his constant movement making him look sexy, his eyes glazed with lust for the younger.  his tattoed arms  were on show, his biceps bulging out along with his arm veins.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes once he felt jungkooks remaining gaze on him. He watched as the male shuffled up so he wasnt directly facing his stomach anymore but rather his face. Jungkooks hand went to caress taehyungs cheek softly, his gaze of lust changing to one of love. Taehyung snuggled into the gentle touch of jungkooks hand as he rubbed his cheek against his palm.

"i love you" jungkook whispered, kissing taehyungs lips. "i love you so much" he said again, this time removing the males parted fringe from his forehead as he placed a kiss there. (a/n: check photo in the header to see what im talking about)).

Taehyung smiled softly through his tired state, nuzzling his face against jungkooks. "i love you" he whispered, followed by a yawn as he fell asleep just like that his arms slumping down to his sides. Jungkook smiled, going to lay down next to taehyung as he pulled the duvet over their bodies, his arms soon wrapping around taehyung as he fell asleep, not caring taehyungs parents could walk in on them in the morning. 

---

"mmmhh" taehyung whined in his sleep, his face scrunching up as his face was pressed up against something hard and not soft like his pillow. He groggily opened his eyes to find that the 'hard' thin was actually jungkooks chest. Taehyungs cheek was resting against the olders chest as his body was alined on top of his, his legs between jungkooks own, whose hands were protectively placed on taehyungs hips.

Taehyung looked at his alarm clock, the thing reading '12:43' making his eyes widen in shock from having woken up so late which also meant his parents were already out for work.