|25| tippy toes

*Jungkooks voice* Finallyyyyy

Jungkook view

"taehyung" Jungkook whispered ever so quietly as he stepped closer towards the boy who was currently having a breakdown, Jungkook wanting nothing more but to comfort the younger, his eyes showing complete worry for him as his hand layed awkwardly in thin air.

"d-did you mean it?" taehyung abruptly asked, peeking up at Jungkook through his wet lashes, eyes holding some sort of hope as he waited expectantly for Jungkooks answer who breathed deeply through his nose before nodding firmly as he got what taehyung was talking about.

"yes. And its okay if you dont love me back, i just wanted to tell you before i left, although im kinda regretting it now" jungkook let out a humourless laugh as he ran a hand through his hair.

Taehyung sniffled. "w-why?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side innocently.

"because im leaving and theres nothing i can do about it- about us — also it fucking sucks you dont feel the same-"

"who s-said i didnt?" taehyung interrupted shyly, his cheeks turning even more red.

"what?" Jungkooks eyes widened as he gulped visibly.

"i do f-feel the same k-kook" taehyung was now looking down as he fiddled with his fingers nervously as he felt Jungkooks intense gaze on him.

Jungkook continued to walk closer until he was inches away from taehyung who looked up startled from the close proximity. "you love me?" jungkook breathed out, a smirk on his lips as taehyung looked away, feeling his heart beat increase.

"i-" taehyung started but was cut off.

"iloveyou" jungkook immedietly muttered as he looked into taehyungs eyes playfully, his smirk now turning into a grin as he took in taehyungs flustered state, seeing his mouth drop open as he looked wide eyed at the older.

Taehyung breathed in, a soft timid smile on his face as he muttered the three words: "i love you" before squealing and hiding his tomato face into his hands causing jungkook to grin widely (showing his bunny teeth) as he pulled taehyung closer to him by his waist, his hands remaining there.

"look at me tae" jungkook softly muttered as he looked down at the cute boy in his embrace.

Slowly taehyung looked up, his brown sparkling eyes staring right into Jungkooks dark pair. "i love you" jungkook whispered again, ever so gently as he flashed taehyung a genuine smile, something he hasnt done in so long. "ive loved you for quite a while but we wont get into that just yet. We still need to talk dont we- hey? You okay? Look at me bun" jungkook ordered softly as he heard more sniffles from taehyung.

"i love you. So much, for a while too but it hurts that you're leaving. I dont want to let y-you go kookie. Not that we just confessed as well. I dont think i'll be okay w-without you, if your parents kick y-you out theres always my home, just- just dont go when ive just got you" taehyung choked out as he let his head fall onto Jungkooks chest, his small frame shaking from the cries emitting from him.

The older immedietly wrapped his arms around taehyung, pulling him close to his own body as one hand gently caressed his hair as he whispered comforting words to make him calm down as after all the boy had been crying too much today and a headache would be on its way.

Tae how could i leave when i have the one thing that makes me happy

Ive never listened to father before so suddenly i have to start now??

Jungkook sighed quietly, straightning up once he felt taehyung pull away as he wiped his eyes. "you okay now?" Jungkook asked as he gently ran his thumb over the 17 year olds cheekbone, who nodded at his words.

"c'mon. We're gonna be late" Jungkook muttered while taking taehyungs hand into his own.

Taehyung looked up at him with a frown. "we're?"

"you'll see" was all jungkook replied as they now walked through the cleared out airport due to some passangers having left already.

They ended up in front of jungkooks parents once again who didnt seem phased upon seeing taehyung except jungkooks mother of course as she sent a kind smile towards the boy who in return bowed shyly.

Jungkook sighed, looking right into his fathers eyes. "you can dislike me, ignore me all you want but im telling you now im not leaving korea. You cant get rid of me that fast, father." jungkook spat out whilst glaring at mr jeon, his gaze never faltering. "i have a college exam to take, so if you excuse us, me and my boyfriend  have to leave" jungkook smirked upon seeing his parents shocked faces who stood up to protest however they were too late as jungkook had already dragged taehyung with him as they now ran through the airport.

Jungkook smiled widely as he had the boy he loves right beside him (and hopefully forever too) as they ran through the empty isles, taehyung too smiling his boxy smile, maybe because he was now jungkooks boyfriend after wishing it for so long.

By the time they were outside, both boys were out of breath as they stopped on the pavement for air. Jungkook pulled taehyung closer to him By the tug of his hand causing the younger to smile up at him widely as he still panted from the lack of breath he had. Jungkook returned the smile too, leaning down to give a soft kiss to taehyungs forhead, pulling away with a bunny tooth smile as he hugged taehyung closer to his side whilst stretching his arm out to call a taxi. 

"to UOS please" jungkook breathed out to the taxi driver who nodded at his words.  he looked  to the side at taehyung, squeezing his hand gently, earning a soft expression from taehyung in return. (((a/n: UOS is the uni of seoul)).

20 MINUTES LATER

The taxi pulled up at jungkooks requested destination. The two boys rushed out of the car as they had only two minutes to go until the exam began.

Taehyung looked at jungkook worriedly. "do you have everything you need?"

"shit- uh i dont have a pen" jungkook cursed as he patted his leather jacket in hopes of finding his pen but to his dismay all he had was his wallet and phone.

"jungkook!" taehyung scolded playfully.

"what? I didnt think i was going to take this exam" jungkook defended himself, laughing as he saw taehyungs angry puppy face.

"its fine, the lady is handing them out at the door. Okay so d-do you remember everything? Shall i go over-" taehyung rambled as he came across as more nervous than jungkook who was the one actually taking the exam.

Jungkook placed his hands onto taehyungs waist bringing him close to him which immedietly made the youngers rambling stop as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes. "i only have one minute left so come here and give me a kiss already" jungkook whispered as he looked into taehyungs eyes, no mockery hidden but just plain seriousness and love held in his own dark orbs.

Taehyung blushed whilst nodding his head shyly causing a few strands of his brown hair to fall onto his forehead. He stood on his tippy toes as jungkook leaned down halfway, their faces only one inch away as they could feel eachothers breaths on their lips. Slowly, jungkook closed the gap between them, his lips meeting taehyungs as they pressed against them softly, no movement at all.

They pulled away after a good few seconds, their foreheads resting against eachothers, jungkooks brown iris' staring into taehyungs dazed pair. The former admired the youngers red cheeks for a while as he shot him a soft smile. "i needed that" jungkook let out an airy chuckle, pulling his face away from taehyungs who looked at him all flustered.

"g-good l-luck" taehyung whispered, biting his lip causing jungkooks eyes to darken.

"doubt i'll need it" jungkook smirked as he gave a quick peck to taehyungs lips before running off to the building to take his exam, leaving taehyung even more timid as he squealed from the happiness he was feeling, his stomach all fluttery from the thousands of butterflies he felt.