|35| room 22b

Jungkook view

After having left his mom and taehyung Jungkook went to find his dorm that he would be staying in for the rest of his college life. He followed the large bold signs hung up on almost every single wall just for the newbies so no one would get lost. He took out his key which told him he was in room 22b which obviously wasnt that far from the dorms entrance doors.

After three flights of stairs ( the elevator had too many people trying to fit in) Jungkook found himself standing in the hallway of his dorm area. He walked slowly until he stopped at a door which clearly read '22b' so with his key he unlocked the said thing and went inside.

It was pretty roomy to be fair, there were two large double sized beds in each corner, there was a kitchen area which had a small island with two chairs seated there along with a seperate door that led to the bathroom which too was also a decent size. Jungkook nodded his head in satisfaction as his eyes stopped scanning the room. He walked over to his bed as he plopped his bag down with a sigh.

He looked at the other bed to see no one else had arrived yet simply making him shrug as he threw himself onto the bed, the sheets crinkling immedietly due to the impact.

Now what do i do??

Jungkook huffed in boredom as he stared at the ceiling above him. Fuck its so hot in here

He removed his leather jacket, however he still wasnt satisfied so he then took off his white shirt not caring his potential roomate could walk in any moment on seeing his half naked state.

Jungkook took out his phone as he instantly went to taehyungs contact, wanting to ring the boy as he was so bored. Almost instantly the boy picked up.

"jungkook? Whats wrong?"

"nothing, im just bored"

"bored? What are you doing?"

"im in my dorm, but my roomate isnt here so"

"oh i see. Why dont you explore the campus then"

"i'd rather talk to my boyfriend" jungkook cooed.

"h-heyyy stop, y-your moms next to me"

Jungkook could just imagine the blush on the youngers cheeks.

"you're still in the car?"

"yeah but we are almost home. And if you're bored  jungkookie Why dont you apply for a part time job there? That could kill time- oh and make new friends of course"

"i dont need new friends. I only want you"

"kookie, im not with you over there. You can still talk to other people"  taehyung giggled making jungkook unconsciously smile.

"mmh, so part time job? Me? Id probably scare people off"

"you told me that you really really liked tattoos and that you would love to do them on other people. Maybe you could do that? Ive seen your designs kookie, they look amazing!"

"yeah? I'll see"

"tell me what the dorm looks like jungkookie"  jungkook heard taehyungs excited voice boom through the phone.

"its pretty big. The kitchen and bathroom as well. Its nice and plain, just how its supposed to be"

"you're so boring. If i was there i would make it look so pretty!"

"yeah? What would you do?" jungkook made himself comfy as he listened to his boyfriend with a fomd smile on his face.

"well firstly, i'd add some colour because im guessing the walls there are plain white. Maybe i'd add baby blue?  thats a very pretty colour, or Maybe a light pink too! Ooh and i would hang up fairy lights everywhere as w-well, a-a-and have a polaroid wall! Kookie that would be amazing right?! And i could buy little plants to decorated the window sills and shelves..." taehyungs rambled on excitedly making jungkook chuckle from time to time.