|19| soft eyes

enjoy :)

WEEK 4 DAY 7
Taehyung view

It was finally week 4 of taehyung and Jungkooks study time together, in total, taehyung had tutored jungkook for a whole week only,  he thought it was way more as it felt like it but boy was he wrong. Jungkooks college entrance exam was on the 24th and today was the 13th (of August), and results day was on the 1st of september. Taehyung had such little time to prepare jungkook fully for the exams he had to take causing him to worry endlessly putting him in the current situation he was in right now: him biting his nails off literally just like a hampster would chew at its food.

He paced around, impatiently waiting for jungkooks arrival so he could start right away, he nibbled on his bottom lip as his brows were furrowed as he worried about how he was going to teach jungkook so much science, english and maths in a small amount of time. No way can i do all that with just a few sessions, to get all the content done we'd have to pull all nighters!  Oh god im so worried, what if jungkook fails because of me, i'd be fired and jungkook wouldnt be attending college because of me—which college does he want to attend anyway? He's never mentioned it.
Urghhhhh

Taehyung groaned internally but immedietly stopped once he saw jungkook stride in. He halted his actions instantly as he rushed to the olders side who sat down after throwing a weird look to the younger.

"jungkook, do you know what date it is today?"

"it's uh-"

"it's the thirteenth jungkook"

"okay and-"

"Do you know what that means?"

"well if you let me talk i coul-"

"it means your exams are 11 days away" taehyung spoke worriedly as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"exams...?"

"your college entrance exams!" taehyung exasperated as he looked at the older with disbelief. He couldnt believe the male didnt know when his college exams were.

"oh" jungkook muttered unbothered as he pursed his lips into a straight line.

"we have such little time.. I dont know what we are going to do - oh god we have so much content and i'll cry if you fail because of me-" taehyung blabbered under his breath as he resumed pacing around as he ignored the look from the jungkook.

"how do you know i even want to attend college?" jungkook cut him off with a roll of his eyes as he muttered out the question to which taehyung stopped his pacing as he looked at the older with wide eyes.

"you... dont want to attend college..?" taehyung said slowly as if he was registering the words into his head. "why?" he asked softly as he sat down beside the older.

Jungkook shrugged his lips still pressed together as his brows were furrowed. "i'd never get in" he said simply, as if he had been telling himself that for years.

"you dont know that.  If you try hard you are so capable of entering the college you want to. I believe in you jungkook. I really do" taehyung advised with a gentle smile on his face as he looked at jungkook with caring eyes.

Jungkook view

He believes in me? Jungkook scoffed. "why?" he asked taehyung with a small frown.

"why what?"

"why do you believe in me?"

"because. You're more intelligent than you think. I know you are, under that whole facade"