|5| glazed treats

Taehyung view

Why did i get so flustered about touching jungkooks hand? It's no biggie, i mean i touch jiminies hand all the time..but hes not jungkook taehyung
I really have to stop thinking about him...

Taehyung shook his head at this thoughts, trying to focus on teaching the young boy who looked at him weirdly as he watched him have an internal crisis. "sorry...  How far are you with those questions?" taehyung smiled awkwardly as he looked at the Boys work, trying to get his mind off jungkook.

Before he knew it, taehyung was already leaving work. He planned to stop at the bakery as he had already recieved his weekly pay, seen as though he only works two days a week, today being his second day.

As he hummed the latest pop song, the younger cheerfully strode into the bakery, smiling as he greeted the owner hes known for quite some time now. "hello Mr Lee! How are you?" his voice boomed happily as his smile was wide making his eyes turn into crescents.

Taehyung walked up to the counter, leaning both arms accross the pastel painted coloured wood as he watched mr Lee dust his hands from flour, walking up to taehyung to pinch his cheeks causing the said male to shriek.

"my dear taehyung, i'm feeling fine, how about you? Any drama i should know? Got a boyfriend yet?" mr Lee asked joyfully as his smile was bright. He was an old man, no more than the age of sixty, he was a healthy red faced dapper, always nice to his customers, especially taehyung who was like a grandson to him.

"noooo" taehyung whined embarrassed as he covered his face at the mention of 'boyfriend'. "no one yet Lee, i dont think i'll ever find a boyfriend" taehyung muttered sadly as he looked down. He was often very self conscious, always worried about how he acted or looked wanting to Make an impression so he could maybe find someone however, no one has Made an effort to ask him out yet making him think he wasnt good enough, for Anyone, or himself.

Mr Lee, smiled sadly, ruffling the Boys hair comfortingly. "you'll find one soon dear, i know it" he reassured, making taehyung smile softly.

"can i have four glazed donuts please? And a slice of chocolate cake to eat here" taehyung asked politely, deciding to get four instead of three donuts because he knew his father would go for seconds.

"of course" mr Lee replied, wandering down the counter to get the said things.

Taehyung looked around as he continued to hum the song from before, his fingers tapping against the wood playfully until his actions halted as he looked outside the window, seeing a familiar male sat down on the bench that was just across the street.

"hey mr Lee!" taehyung called earning the attention of the male who looked at him confused.
"can you please pack the cake up for me?" taehyung asked while glancing outside the window briefly.

"here you go dear, it's on me" mr Lee smiled softly as he saw the protesting look of taehyung who eventually took it gratefully. "lets hope you find that boyfriend of yours soon hm?" mr Lee winked as he waved taehyung off, the male blushing furiously at the olders words.

Taehyung stepped outside, welcoming the heat that greeted him. He crossed the road noticing the male was still sat at the bench, his shoulders hunched over as his head was in his hands, as if the male was angry about something.

BEFORE
5 O CLOCK
Jungkook view

Jungkook entered his house with a sigh, thinking back to how he acted when taehyung touched his hand. He rolled his eyes at his immature thoughts, stomping straight up to his room.

However what he didnt expect to see was his father standing by his desk, hand behind his back as he eyed the pile of homework jungkook had. The male was still dressed in his expensive suit, a clear indicator he had just finished work early for the day.