|16| just a little kid

Jungkook view

Jungkook woke up with a sigh, he ruffled his morning bed hair as he looked to his left to see the pillow barrrier still in place.

Thank god

Jungkook was mentally thankfull nothing weird had happened between the two over night. His eyes lingered on taehyungs sleeping form for a moment longer as he examined the way small breaths escaped the males opened pouty lips, how his eyelashes sat neatly above his cheek.

He is really beautiful... I wont lie about that

"whatever" jungkook shrugged as he got out of the bed, immedietly planning on hopping into the shower as he decided to let taehyung sleep more.

He walked out freshly washed as he ran a hand through his damp locks. He made his way to the dresser he had beside taehyung as he grabbed two silver rings, sliding them on his long piano fingers.

"jung-kook?" taehyung muttered sleepily with his deep morning voice as he squinted his eyes at the male who was standing over him. He reached his fisted hands towards his eyes as he rubbed them tiredly before opening his mouth to speak.

"a-are you going somewhere?" The younger asked as he now sat up straight, hugging the duvet close to him for warmth and to simply just cuddle. Jungkook looked at him briefly before he strode over to where his leather jacket was, shrugging the said thing on. He turned around to look at taehyung again who was looking at him with narrowed sleepy eyes as he sat on his bed bunched and cuddled up in his sheets.

Holy fuck,, he looks-

"yeah" jungkook coughed as he tugged on a cap also aiming to hide his now red ears from his thoughts. "i want to buy a motorcycle"

"oh, b-but you h-have tuition" taehyung stared confused as he cocked his head to the side slightly.

"my tutors sick" jungkook said, slipping on his black nike air forces onto his feet.

"oh? Wait-" taehyung realised what jungkook was getting at as the furrow in his brows soon faltered. "thats me"

"yeah. You're not going in are you?" jungkook asked with a frown upon his face as he was finally done dressing, now looking at taehyung.

"i guess not. But i'll have to c-call them" taehyung ruffled his hair cutely as he pouted, wandering what excuse he should come up with in order to tell his boss.

"is my phone here?"

"yeah. On the dresser."

Taehyung immedietly looked to the side, smiling as he saw his familiar device plugged into a cable. "you charged it for me? Thank you" taehyung said appreciatively as he briefly glanced at jungkook who just nodded at his gratitude.

"mrs choi? hello, uh-  im sorry i wont be able to make it in today, i-ive come down with a cold" taehyung meekly lied as he bit his lip, anticipating his boss' reply whilst he ignored jungkooks burning gaze on him.

"thank you so much, thank you" taehyung smiled widely, hanging up on his boss as he looked up at jungkook with sparkling eyes.

"she let me have if off" taehyung giggled as he brought the duvet up closed to him as he fiddled with the said material.

"mhm" jungkook absentmindedly replied as he focused on putting on his belt properly.

"c-can i come with y-you? I-i dont wanna go home and explain to my m-mom about why i d-didnt go to work" taehyung muttered as he looked down, a sad expression worn upon his face. Jungkook looked at him with a frown, a minute of silence between them before the older finally spoke.