|21| bettys (not so much) cream delights

Taehyung view

Jungkook and taehyung were both currently sat on jungkooks made bed ((to which taehyung had to force him to do saying its not nice to have a messy room blah blah))).

"so, what do we start with?" jungkook asked as he leaned against his headboard (STILL SHIRTLESS, might i add) with his legs stretched out infront of him whilst taehyung sat directly in front(meaning he had a good view of the olders abs, but anyway-)

"u-uh, maths..." Taehyung gulped distracted as he couldnt tear his eyes away from jungkooks body. He's so amazingly sculptured, the way his broad shoulders define his masculinity along with his six pack-
What is this taehyung? Are you admiring another males body right now? It's not Just another male though, it's jungkook,
Oh god - my stomach has gone all tingly again, it's the butterflies.

Taehyung visibly winced at his random thoughts, earning the attention of Jungkook who addressed him with a raised brow. Taehyung quickly smiled trying to pass off his embarrassment however his cheeks already beat him to it as they flushed red as always around the older.

"jungkook?" Taehyung quietly called for the other.

"hm?"

"a-are you going to p-put a shirt o-on?"

"why? Is my body distracting you taehyung?" jungkook stated knowingly as he smirked at the younger whose heart started beating faster at the others words - Jungkook could practically hear it.

"n-no..." Taehyung gulped as he looked down at the bed, refusing to look up.

"hm..." jungkook hummed as he leaned forward, wanting to get closer to taehyung. "i'd say it is" he whispered the last words whilst leaning back again, a prominent smirk on his face. On the other hand, taehyungs eyes widened on hearing that, knowing jungkook read right through him. He looked up slowly, taking a deep breath.

"p-please put a shirt on jungkookie" taehyung pleaded quietly pouting at the other as he pulled puppy eyes at him. Jungkook stared at him for a while before sighing, grabbing the shirt that was on the edge of the bed, lazily putting on just for taehyung who smiled appreciatively at him for doing so.

"okay, we can f-finally get started now" taehyung breathed a sigh of relief , opening up the maths book jungkook sincerely detested.

---

"what does SSS mean?" taehyung was now quizzing jungkook, testing his memory as they had now finished revising both science and maths. It was around eight o clock, taehyung rang his mother at noon to tell her he was staying at jungkooks house as he didn't want to worry her.

"uhhh, same signs subtract" jungkook clicked his fingers upon saying the answer as he looked at taehyung with a positive face, knowing he got it right. Taehyung smiled brightly, clapping his hands like a child.

"okay... Now a science one, what enzyme breaks down protein?"

Jungkook racked his brain for a second, his brows furrowed as he tried to think of the answer before his face immedietly lit up on remembering it. "protease..."  He said kind of unsurely not knowing if it was lipase or protease but judging by taehyungs happy face he got it right.

"well done! You got all the questions i gave you right jungkook! You're going to ace this test. I know it" taehyung giggled at the end making jungkooks heart flutter with adoration for the younger, his feelings growing even more for him.

"y-yeah" The older coughed, his heart beating at an irrational rate taehyung was too oblivious to.

----