epilogue// good loves evil

Taehyung is 24 and jungkook is 25

The day before taehyungs graduation.
Jungkook view

Five years passed by since taehyung started college, 6 years he has been in love with Jungkook.

Jungkook already graduated last year, he then immedietly got job offers from all around korea. He pursued his dream of becoming a mechanical designer for one of The biggest companys in seoul which also wasnt far from The school taehyung got offered to become a kindergarden teacher at.

Jungkook was currently at taehyungs home while The younger himself was at school, still in his one hour lecture.

Jungkook had been wanting to propose to taehyung tommorrow, on his graduation day. He already informed his parents and they were beyond happy so now he was going to ask for mr and mrs kims blessing.

His leg bounced up and down as he was seated on The couch in front of taehyungs parents. "mr kim, mrs kim, you know how much i love taehyung. He means- no he is The whole world to me and i cant imagine a life without him, i love him so much i want to spend The rest of my life with him, so i came here today to ask you for your blessing for me to ask taehyung to marry me" jungkook breathed out.

Mr and mrs kim looked at him with the biggest smiles.

"oh my! I have been waiting for this day for so long!" mrs kim had tears in her eyes as she hugged jungkook tightly.

"finally jungkook. It was about time" mr kim laughed whilst giving jungkook a pat on the back.

"thank you so much" jungkook smiled so brightly. He couldnt wait to propose.

---

"jungkookie 'm so tired after that lecture" taehyung whined as he entered The dorm, his mood immedietly brightening on seeing jungkook who had the spare key.

"baby c'mere, let me give you a massage" jungkook made space for taehyung on The bed who sat between his legs with a sigh.

He immedietly relaxed upon feeling jungkooks hands rubbing his shoulders, kneading The skin. He sighed in pleasure as he let his head fall back onto jungkooks shoulder. After some time jungkooks hands slipped under taehyungs shirt as he caressed The boys tummy, also leaving little kisses to his neck.

"mhm so good kook" taehyung muttered in a daze.

After a minute of comfortable silence taehyung spoke up. "i graduate tomorrow" taehyung giggled with a smile on his face.

Jungkook looked at him lovingly. "yes you do baby, 'm so proud of you" jungkook turned him around and kissed him on the lips passionately.

They pulled away, foreheads connected. "will you stay to have dinner with me?" taehyung looked up at jungkook with puppy eyes.

"of course, but you know i have to leave straight away. Im not allowed here remember" jungkook smiled.

taehyung nodded his head, getting up to make some ramen, not noticing jungkooks loving gaze on his back.

Gosh i cant wait for tomorrow

---
GRADUATION DAY

Morning came quickly much to jungkooks dismay. He woke up at home feeling all kinds of nervous as he imagined how his day was going to go.

Will taehyung say yes? What if he says no? Fuck, no jungkook, he wont, stop stressing yourself out everything will be fine-

His wiped his clammy hands on his sweatpants, then reaching for the drawer beside him. He took out his precious black box and opened it to reveal taehyungs ring he was going to propose with. It was a simple shiny band of silver, a tiny jewl adorning the middle, jungkook immedietly thought itd look amazing on taehyung when he saw the ring so he purchased it straight away.