|13| juice

Jungkook view

Both Boys soon arrived at the party, which was being held at yoongis house. They got out of the car, jungkook immedietly hiding his hands into his pockets as he walked cooly over to the door, taehyung stumbling behind the males big strides.

They walked in and were met with neon lights flashing brightly as it circulated around the room, drunk teens grinding up against eachother holding their red plastic cup carelessly in their hands, allowing some beverage to drop on the floor, disgustingly forming a small puddle causing taehyung to grimace.

He tugged on jungkooks leather jacket earning the males attention. "i-i dont like this jungkook" taehyung stuttered, his voice coming out quiet as he looked up worriedly at the older who watched him in disbelief.

"you just got here. Have some fun tae, it wont hurt" jungkook muttered as he walked off, leaving taehyung to stand by himself before he collected himself and ran off after the older.

They ended up in the kitchen. Taehyung watched jungkook with wide eyes as he saw him pour a brown coloured liquid into his plastic cup.

Just as jungkook brought the cup upto his lips, having intentions of swallowing the beer, he rolled his eyes as he noticed taehyungs lingering curious gaze on him so he shoved the cup back onto the table, grunting out a "what" to the younger who flinched from his loud voice.

"w-what are you d-drinking?" taehyung asked innocently as he cocked his head to the side.

Jungkook raised a brow at his lack of knowledge. "It's beer. You want to try it?" he asked cautiously as he watched taehyung think internally, how his brows creased together as he thought deeply.

Suddenly taehyung smiled widely. "yes!" he exclaimed as he clapped his hands together, startling jungkook for a slight second before he just shook his head at the males behaviour whilst pouring him just a tiny bit of beer.

He handed him the cup as taehyung took it slowly, carefully taking the sip as he ignored jungkooks intense gaze on him.

He swallowed the substance, accidently drinking way too much for his liking causing the weak younger to cough continuously as he put the cup back on the table - still coughing causing jungkook to worry immedietly.

"uh—shit, here, have some water" jungkook pat taehyungs  back soothingly as he snatched a cup of water out of a random girls hand.

"here" jungkook whispered as he brought it up to taehyungs lips, making sure the younger drank it carefully.

"better?"

"yes — dont like that drink jungkook" taehyung mumbled as he scrunched up his nose in distaste upon remembering the taste of the drink. Jungkook cooed internally at the males cuteness.

"c'mon lets go find yoongi" jungkook muttered as he grabbed taehyungs wrist, dragging him out into the dancing crowd.

Jungkook smiled upon seeing his friend, raising up a hand briefly to catch his attention. "yoongs!"

"oh! Hey dude, you Made it" yoongi yelled as he pushed himself past the crowd, eventually making his way through with another male holding onto his hand.

Just when jungkook was about to speak taehyung had beat him to it upon recognising the other male that was next to yoongi.

"jimin?" taehyung gasped as he saw the short male whip his head into his direction, smiling brightly on seeing his close friend.

"tae!" jimin yelled cheerily as he pulled the other into a bone crashing hug causing jungkook to frown at their closeness.

Jealous? No. Admit it coward.