|10| it's nice when you smile

Taehyung view
WEEK 3 DAY 5

"tae, honey?" Mrs kim called out as she strode through her sons room to find him sleeping with his head rested against the desk.

"taehyung dear, wake up, you have to go to work" she muttered as she nudged the youngers arms slightly causing him to flutter his eyes open slowly as he wiped his mouth free of drool.

"mommy? What time is it? Oh- i must have fallen asleep whilst studying, oops" taehyung giggled at the end as he rubbed his eyes free from fatigue.

Mrs Kim smiled as she helped her son stand up who was still dazy from his nap.

Why am i so tireddddd

"get ready, i'll drop you off today since you're too tired to walk" taehyungs mother chuckled as she left, leaving her son to quickly get ready.

Taehyung walked out in his favourite white outfit he liked to throw on whenever he was feeling lazy. He smiled at his appearance in the mirror as he ruffled his light brown hair.

"lets go dear" Mrs kim said as her and taehyung left the house.

---

Taehyung hesistantly walked through the doors of the tuition centre, his stomach feeling uneasy as he remembered jungkooks harsh words muttered to him last week.

I really dont want to see him

Taehyung remembered as soon as he got home how he cried, feeling like utter shit Jungkooks words affected him.

He means nothing to me so why did his words hurt me? 

His breath came out uneaven as he saw jungkook already sat in his seat, looking extravagant as always.

He slowly walked over to him, his hands clasped together tightly as his lips were pressed into a straight line. He felt jungkooks eyes scanning his appearance though he paid no attention to it and avoided eye contact with the male.

"s-science today?" taehyung muttered as he looked at the wall behind jungkooks head making the older frown at him.

Jungkook view

He's still upset?
You really did fuck up jungkook, should i apologise or something?
Nah he can go cry for all i care

"sure, whatever" jungkook scoffed as he turned around in his seat angrily as he was being ignored.

It was as if he missed taehyungs loud and hyper behaviour.

Never.

Taehyung arrived with a large work book in his hands, a bit too heavy for him because when he placed it down on the desk a large sigh escaped his lips causing jungkook to raise a brow at his weakness.

"pick what you want" taehyung said quietly as he leaned against the wall, his hand immedietly going to cover his mouth to prevent his yawn to be shown to the public.

"tired?" jungkook asked as he looked at taehyung with an unreadable expression.

Taehyung looked at him, his eyes holding a glint of anger as he wondered how jungkook was speaking to him so casually. He looked away, ignoring him causing jungkooks anger to rile up inside him even more.

He disliked being ignored.

"that's it" jungkook growled as he shot up from his chair grabbing taehyungs wrist as he dragged him outside ignoring the males protests as he squirmed in his hold.

"what- what are you doing! L-let me go jungkook!" taehyung gasped as his back hit the brick wall of the building, he winced slightly at the pain however looked up at jungkook with angry eyes.

Jungkook was pinning taehyung between his body and the wall, both arms either side of the males head as his face was inches away from the youngers whose cheeks lighted red from the intimacy.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" jungkook asked, his voice coming out deep as he stared into taehyungss eyes intensely.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the olders as he looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"nothing. Leave me alone" he mumbled as he tried to flee from jungkooks hold.

"don't fucking lie to me taehyung" jungkook growled, moving his face even closer, his one leg now inbetween taehyungs own pair.

Taehyung looked up,tears clouding his vision making jungkook widen his eyes slightly.

"what do you think!" taehyung yelled, his voice sounding so vulnerbale and broken causing jungkook to look at him with slight guilt.

"you- you said those-those w-words and i-i dont know w-why but i-it fudging h-hurt!" taehyung exclaimed through his hiccups as he punched jungkooks chest with his small fist while he said the last word.

Fudging? Can he get anymore cuter?

Jungkook sighed as he looked down at the crying boy. "sh its okay" he hushed softly as he pulled taehyungs head to his chest, cradling it in his arms as he stroked his hair gently. He felt taehyungs arms hesistantly wrap around his abdomen making him hold him closer to his body even more, his hand still running through the brown locks as he let taehyung cry into his chest, feeling his shirt get wet.

Just what are you doing? Since when do you comfort people jungkook? Hold them in your arms?

He could hear the hiccups and sniffles of the younger indicating him the male was still crying.

"i- i didnt mean what i said tae" jungkook muttered, the nickname coming out so casually making taehyung freeze just a little upon hearing it.

"i was just angry. Im sorry. Im very sorry taehyung" jungkook firmly stated as he pulled taehyung closer hearing his hiccups die down.

Taehyung moved away a little from jungkook but still remained in his hold as jungkooks hands now rested on his waist. "it's f-fine, j-just dont do it a-again... I dont l-like it when you're angry at me" taehyung mumbled, his last sentence making jungkook widen his eyes ever so slightly until a small smile cracked on his face before disappearing altogether however taehyung managed to get a little glimpse of it.

"you l-look nice when you smile" taehyung giggled as he looked up at jungkook with sparkling eyes.

Jungkook felt the weird feeling in his chest again.

He brushed it away.

"yeah? I'll smile just for you then" jungkook muttered as he ran a hand through taehyungs soft hair making him smile and lean into the touch.

"yeah" taehyung replied as he rested his head on jungkooks chest again making the male chuckle slightly.

Juuust slightly.