ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʀᴇᴡ ɪɪ.

"Alright dis Chyna and ha girl Jhene, she just moved down here." Brandon introduced pointing between Chyna and I before putting his arm around Chyna, while the one with blonde highlights nodded towards the both us and the taller one from earlier was too busy enjoying the stripper in our section.

He was staring into my soul earlier but has yet to even look my way since they'd come into our section. Weird as hell.

"That's lit, welcome to the A shawty." The one friend laughed pulling a blunt out from his sweatpants lighting it up, as if there weren't No Smoking Signs on every wall in this club. "I'm Antonio."

"And dats J

"And dats J."

"Nice to meet yall, now let's turn this motherfucker up

"Nice to meet yall, now let's turn this motherfucker up." Chyna laughed grabbing the henny bottle taking a big ass swig as Brandon watched her laughing, shaking his head as she turned tryna force him to drive the boat. "Stop being pussy boy."

"Shoulda stayed my ass in the house."

Antonio was drunk as hell standing on the main stage pouring henny strippers booties, Chyna and Brandon were on the other couch and had been flirting and shit for the last hour. While J has been sitting on his phone since he'd got here, which was lowkey rubbing me wrong and I didn't even know why since I didn't know him.

Looking up from my phone, I raised my eyebrow realizing J had finally got up from his seat. Watching as he stood on the opposite side of the stage in the center of our section watching the stripper while periodically throwing money on her, he lifted his red cup to his lips taking a sip. Despite continuing to throw money, I swear he was looking right at me but it could be the liquor from earlier talking.

Deciding to allow the liquor to keep talking, I stood up grabbing a band from my purse making my way over to the opposite side standing beside him. Immediately getting a whiff of his cologne, it was strong but at the same time cause a little ruffle in my feathers. Turning looking down at me, I kept my eyes ahead looking from the girl to the cash in my hands.

"You don't know what the hell you doin, do you?" J spoke lowly causing me to nervously run my hand over my hair hearing his voice for the first time, as I turned looking up at him. Allowing his thick pick lips to cloud my sight as he slowly licked over them, I blinked a few times snapping myself out of it realizing he had asked me a question.

Chuckling lowkey embarrassed, I looked down shaking my head causing him to laugh lowly.

"You good. Watch me." Watching as he reached in his pocket pulling out a stack of hundreds removing the band from around it, I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows. Oh he got shmoney. Grabbing a fourth of the pile, J looked towards me before throwing it up causing the stripper to get in all fours arching her back towards up. "Ya turn."

Nervous nodding my head, I took a fourth of my singles throwing it up in the air completely missing the stage. Turning around looking down at the money I had thrown on the floor, I covered my face even more embarrassed as J busted out laughing almost spitting up the henny that was in his mouth. Turning around to make my way back over to my seat, I paused as he placed his hand around my wrist pulling me back towards me.

"Number 1, I don't tolerate quitting. Two, I know damn well you ain't finna leave that money on the floor." He said with a sense of firmness in his voice while still holding my wrist, slowly moving his hand from off my wrist, he nodded for me to pick up the money. Laughing lightly realizing he was serious, I bent down scooping up the money before standing up turning towards him as he slowly moved his eyes from my ass to my face.

I can't even be mad, definitely fell for that one.

Walking back over to the stage, I threw up the handful of cash in my hand watching as it landed directly on her ass causing me to smile. Beginning to get the flow of it, I stepped forward grabbing another handful slapping it down on her ass catching J by surprise.

"Alright you get the point." J laughed as he grabbed me by my waist pulling me away from the stage, which had caught me by surprise.

POW! POW! POW!

Instantly being pulled down to the ground covering my ears screaming as J covered my body, I widened my eyes in shock as he reached in his waistband pulling out two guns shooting in the direction the first shots had come from. Attempting to lift my head trying to spot Chyna. J immediately shoved me back down.

After a few minutes had passed, I heard a car screeching loudly from outside, which must have been a single because once that was heard everyone began running out of the club trying to get out as fast as they could.

"YOU OKAY?!" J questioned scanning my whole body for any wounds, as I quickly nodding my head before shooting my eyes shot open pushing him out the way needing to make sure Chyna was okay. "She ova here."

"JHENE YOU OKAY?!" Turning around locking eyes with Chyna as she ran towards me, she quickly grabbed my arm pulling me along as we followed behind the crowd heading out the club. Rushing towards her car hopping in, she started up her car rushing out the parking lot as sirens began filling the streets.

No more going out for me.