You Go Right Ahead.

"Why the fuck didn't they give me napkins, fuck we supposed to use, our shirts?" Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the food I just picked up from Cookout and made my way into the hospital

"Welcome back Ms. India." Waving at the two spanish nurses at the desk, I sighed back in and made my way to room 32b. I know all the nurses, doctors, even the janitors by name. That tells you how much time I spend I spent in this place.

But I wasn't giving up on my baby, I refuse.

"Hey yall I got everything, they forgot napkins tho."

"Fuck we supposed to use, ya thick ass lashes?" Antonio scrunched his face, snatching one of the bags from my hand.

"Boy you lucky I have too much on my plate to go to jail for assault

"Boy you lucky I have too much on my plate to go to jail for assault." I gritted through my teeth, chucking two bags at Chyna and Brandon who were cuddled up on the couch knocked out.

They say they're just friends and aren't at that place anymore, and I'm just tryna figure out who they think they fooling.

"Bitch fuck is you doin?" Chyna jumped up rubbing her eyes quickly scooting away from Brandon, who was still sleep. Heavy ass sleeper. "Ouu food."

"Oh muhhhh godddd that hospital lasagna fucked up my stomach." Briana mumbled running to the bathroom holding her stomach. We all agreed to take turns getting food to avoid eating hospital food, that's what her hard headed ass get.

"Jhene gurl you shoulda seen that lasagna, I'm not even sure if that was cheese. All chunky and shit." Chyna shook her head popping a tater tot in her mouth.

Jeremiah's money was a blessing and a curse. He had alot of vultures on his back, but, he was able to afford shit like this nice ass room. His suite was on the top floor, towards the back of the hospital. It had a sitting area with a flat screen television, two bathrooms with a shower, and his secluded room in the back.

Sitting the rest of the food on the coffee table, I grabbed my food and made my way to the secluded room quietly opening the door. There Momma Sonia and Ella laid on the hospital bed, with Jeremiah laying in the middle and Jason laying down on the pull out couch daydreaming.