Just Learn And Move Forward.

"Nah nah nah I definitely called ya hollywood ass this morning, don't be out here thinking you a hot girl or some shit cause ya birthday comin up

"Nah nah nah I definitely called ya hollywood ass this morning, don't be out here thinking you a hot girl or some shit cause ya birthday comin up." Sucking my teeth, I put on my clicker making my way towards the slow lane to get off at the exit.

"Real gutter bitch, real plugs and connections." I smirked flipping my freshly installed 30 inch Brazilian Straight hair.

"Make me choke ya ass."

"Don't threaten me with a good time hood Jesus."

"I'm hanging up, drive safe shawty."

"I'm deaddd aight bye bye pooh." Turning into the airport, I found a spot right near the door and parked turning on my hazard lights.

After spending a week in Jamaica, Brandon and Jeremiah were able to bring Chyna back to the states. However, I haven't seen her since she's been back. From what they've told me, she was in a horrible space when they got her and she made the decision to go get help right away.

So for the past two months, she's been in Jersey staying at a Mental Rehab center to heal from the traumatized state she was in. We've been writing each other and keeping each other up to date with what been going on, but no physical interactions.

Chui Li 🔫👭

Right infront of the door gurl ❣️

Walking outside now

Hopping out the car, I walked to the back leaning on my trunk. After waiting a few minutes, Chyna came out walking towards me with a big smile plastered on her face.

She wore a New Jersey black hoodie, tights and white converses. Just from looking at her face and her legs, I can see how much weight she has lost.

"Hey Jhene India!" Instantly feeling my heart warm from the positive energy I heard in her voice, we took each other into a big hug not even caring we were in the middle of the entrance. Go around.

"I missed ya ass gurl."

"Same here, we got some catching up to do sis."

...

"Damn that bath was needed, the shower at the center was raggedy as hell

"Damn that bath was needed, the shower at the center was raggedy as hell. I used to punk bitches to get first dibs, gotta do what you gotta do." Watching as Chyna dried her hair with a towel, I couldn't help but ponder on the thousands of questions floating around in me head. "JHENE! Helloooo?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I forced a smile in her direction grabbing some pineapples from my fruit jar I whipped up. "My bad I was just day dreaming."

Nodding, Chyna awkwardly laughed sitting down at the end of my bed. "I know we wrote each other but I just wasn't ready to go back to, that place ya know?"

"I'm not trying to force you to go there, I just-"

"I know I know. But this is good for me." Taking a deep breath, Chy stood up from the bed walking over to my window looking over the view of the night time Atlanta streets. "It was beautiful. The beach, the food, the air, it was just beautiful. The first days were filled with music, drinks, drinks and more drinks."

Rolling my eyes at her, I continued to listen nervous from what was to come.

"On the last night he told me to wear my best outfit for this dinner we were going to. I put on my all white lace jumpsuit, my red bottoms, and he iced my ass the fuck out bitch. I was confused when we left the resort for this meeting, but as soon as we pulled up to this gated mansion.... I had no further questions. It was Me, Ralph, these two Jamaican guys and four of their bitches. The men were in the dining room, and the girls invited me outside by the pool."

Hearing her voice crack, I immediately got ready for what was to come.

"You think I drink hard liquor, them bitches were going buck. And you know I don't turn down no challenge, so of course I went right along with it. I can't even tell you how or who, but I woke up in the back of a food market truck. With thirty other gurls. Everyday was a new motel, a new set of men, a new set of demons entering my body. I felt like.... I was being burned alive. Lik-.."

"Chy please."

"No Jhene listen. I know I've done my wrong, done my dirt, but I would have never thought I would have ended up there. And I just want to apologize to you for always questioning, mocking, and chastising you for caring about yourself and your safety. Something I never took seriously." This was the hardest I've ever seen Chyna cry, it was almost too much to take in. "I am lucky that I am here today Jhene."

Slowly standing up from my bed I hesitated before wrapping my arms around Chy as she sobbed into my shoulders. "I love you gurl, I got you. And don't you ever apologize, just learn and move forward."

Taking a few minutes to get herself together, Chyna finally calmed down and got her breathing under control.

"I hear you and I love you sister. But I'm moving back to Chicago with my Auntie."

"Wait what?"