ᴡᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɴᴏᴡ?

"That'll be 3.75." Grabbing my cream colored Michael Kors wallet from my purse opening it, I grabbed a five dollar bill handing it over to the cashier behind the register waiting as he got my change.

This morning I had a meeting with this popular Atlanta wig stylist, Tae, who Chyna knew from around the way. After running his through on what I had planned for my business, he was immediately eager to team up and work with me. And with assisting with my air company, he requested to a guaranteed chair in future salon which I had zero problems with. Despite receiving only good vibes from him, later on tonight I was going to meet up with him to write up a documented agreement along with Chyna and her cousin, who is a lawyer.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I smiled grabbing my change, bottle of pineapple soda and hot Cheetos from off the counter making my way out of the corner store while looking down at my phone.

"AYO MA WASSGOOD WIT YOU?!"Scrunching my face as I looked up from my phone, only to see this crackhead limping towards me carrying a basket of potatoes. Forcing a smile towards him, I quickly turned around heading towards my car parked across the street. "I JUST WANNA LOVE ON YOU!"

I swear it's always me.

"No thank you." I quickly answered standing impatiently on the sidewalk, waiting for the right time to cross the street not wanting to get hit by a damn car.

This wasn't the first time I'd been in a situation like this, but this was the first time I'd dealt with an individual this aggressive and even though I was lowkey becoming a little scared I knew not to show it.

"Quit playing babygirl." He laughed rubbing on my ass with his dirty ass mittens on, causing to to whip my head in his direction in shock that he really just did that.

"SIR WHAT THE F-..."

"AYO." Hearing a familiar voice looking over my shoulder, I spotted J as he walked out the barbershop beside the corner store making his way over to me with a crew of dudes following behind him. Even though this was a serious situation, I couldn't help but recognize how fine this man was in his all green track suit.  group of guys behind him. This man was so fine, but he wasn't bout to know that. And let's not forget about the ice around this boy's neck...Jesus.

"Why the fuck you touching on her?" He questioned angrily raising his hand pushing the crackhead away from me glaring down at him, as him and his boys circled around him causing me to slowly back away feeling uneasy

"Listen, I have a spaz problem my bad brother." He forcefully laughed attempting to move from out the center of the circle, only for one of J's people to push him back using only his shoulder. Unexpectedly, one of the short guys snuck him in the back of the head causing his to fall to the ground while the rest of them began kicking him while J watched. Clutching my purse tightly to my side, I quickly sped walked about into the into the corner store watching from the glass door.