What Did I Get Myself Into?

"Will you stop staring at a nigga, got me feelin uncomfortable

"Will you stop staring at a nigga, got me feelin uncomfortable." Realizing I was in a daze, I giggled swimming over to Jeremiah wrapping my arm around his shin.

"I'm sorry you just look good as hell in this lighting. Only you would wanna go swimming at 11 o'clock at night. Creep."

"Ain't it a vibe?"

He wasn't lying. With the building lights reflecting off the water, it did create a vibe. Because of how late it was, we were the only souls outside of our hotel. In the matter of three months, I've been to New York and now Miami. Jeremiah has such a "fuck it" mentality; he literally came to my hotel last night and said we're going to Miami with Jason and Briana for New Years. No regard for anything I had planned or anything.

But hey, fuck it.

"Is Jason and Briana staying here too?"

"Is you shittin me? Hell nah. They ten minutes away, I am not staying in the same hotel wit them crazy motherfuckers. I'm tired you ready?" Nodding, I swam over to the pool steps grabbing our stuff from off of the chairs.

Bitches be pressed

They knew how I'm coming, real bitch in the flesh

Who the fuck she gon' check?

She be talking that shit, talkin' out of her neck

Laying down on the hotel bad, I scrolled through Instagram stories watching as Jason and Briana were out at the strip club. I have no idea how they have so much energy, after that flight Jeremiah and I were exhausted. Which is why we stayed our asses at the hotel. But them two right there, have been none stop since we got here.

"Turn this wack shit off Jhene." Jeremiah huffed walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Scrunching my face at him, I turned the volume up muting his dumbass opinion nobody asked for. Feeling a hard slap on my ass, I jumped feeling the pain rush to the area he slapped.

"I hate ya ass."

"Don't lie, that ain't cute on you." Rolling my eyes, I sat up against the headboard as Jeremiah dried off his head with the hotel towel. "I hope you ready for tomorrow night, I'ma get ya ass drunk."

"Jeremiahhhh noooo."

"Oouu that sound sexy, say it again."

...

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga

Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures

Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger

Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga

"ONE HOUR LEFT SIS!" Briana screamed taking a swig from a bottle of Hennessey, then a swig of Cîroc.