Why You Fussing At Me?

"Nah nah don't even try it, you was being grown and I caught you. Plan and simple." I shrugged my shoulders flipping through a photo album, as Malcom sat beside me looking over my shoulder. "You had a big ol head, and you still do. You should really let out some of them thoughts boy, lowkey concerned."

"I know you ain't talking about my head, with that big ass basketball sitting onto of ya head you call a bun. Lookin like a damn hookah pipe if you ask me."

"Boy I will snip that –"

"What yall up to?" Rolling my eyes at Malcom, I looked over to see Monica bringing two slices on cake placing them down on the coffee table. Reaching to grab one, Malcom shoved me out the way grabbing both plates quickly coughing over each slice. "BOY!"

"What?" He asked with a mouthful of icing, as I shook my head continuing flipping through the pages. From the time I've spent with Malcom, we immediately had this brother and sister connection that just came naturally. Despite him being eighteen years old, he's annoying a hell just like a little brother is supposed to be. His goofy behavior resembles Jeremiah's in a way, but you can tell his Dad does not play. As soon as David walks in, he acts as if he got some damn sense.

"Monica I'm bout to get on the road, only ya ass would move all the way out in the woods and shit. Got horses in ya back yard and shit."

"Nova for the nineteenth time, DEERS."

"DEERS, UNICORNS, GOATS, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. YOU LIVE INNA WILDLIFE HONEY."

Nova. The eldest of the Green Sisters, the life of the party, let's just say she's Chyna's fairy godmother. Nova was more on the thicker side, which was spread evenly due to her standing at 5 foot nine. Just like Monica, she was absolutely beautiful. Slanted grey eyes, high cheekbones, plump lips, with black faux locs hanging down to her ass. Nova and Damion have been married for going on ten years, and have had twin daughters, Brianna and Ciara during the years. Due to Brianna being a flight agent, I wasn't able to meet her but luckily Nova facetimed her so we could meet virtually. Ciara is engaged to Travis, but from what I've heard from Malcom... they've been engaged going on six years.

No tea, no shade.

"Yall really gonna stop all this damn yelling, that damn punch got my head spinning Nova damnit."

Trinity. The mid- child of the Green sisters, the cook of the family, the mother of the sisters. Trinity was on the big side, but her waistline was on snatched snatched. She stood at about 5 foot one, smallest one but had the most to say. She was absolutely beautiful like her other sisters, and her short auntie cut brought out her facial features even more. Trinity had a baby when she was in middle school, even though she never had the support from her sons father, she never used it as an excuse or allowed it to stop her. Her son, Charles, is doing time right now but he'll be out in a few years.

"Wait wait before everyone leaves I want to get a family picture, it's a damn headache getting everyone together so come on." Standing up from the couch, I stood in front of the family room window as Malcom, Ciara, Travis, Nova, and Trinity made their way over. "DAVID AND DAMION GET YALL ASSES IN HERE!"

Hearing them suck their teeth from the kitchen, they walked in taking a spot next to their wives smiling at the professional photographer Monica hired for Malcom's party.

"On three say family. One...Two...Three."

"FAMILYYY!"

...

"I ain't bringing ya ass to the movies, NO MORE. Waking me up from my nap to come, and you napping during the entire thing. I coulda stayed my ass in bed damnit." I continued rant as we walked to his truck, while Jeremiah continued eating his extra-large bucket of popcorn I ate most of.