Unwanted Reunion.

"Touch one mo box and see what happens."

Quickly standing up, I leaned against my apartment building watching Jeremiah as he walked back and forth from the sidewalk to his truck loading up my boxes from this weeks order. These orders have been picking up weekly, and it was honestly becoming overwhelming. After discovering I have nine boxes this week, I knew I needed another set of hands. "You can give me that look all ya want, don't lift another thing."

"Ok but I'm deadass just trynna help and you being mean to me."

"You told me you was gettin overwhelmed and I said I'd pull up and help. Let me fucking help."

Walking over to the passenger side, I got in the truck slamming the door looking straight ahead waiting

Walking over to the passenger side, I got in the truck slamming the door looking straight ahead waiting. I don't like when people prevent me from doing something on my own, all I needed was some help, not a damn sergeant.

"God damn this shit finna take me out." Jeremiah huffed, getting in the driver's seat breathing heavy as hell. Lifting his arms up, he lifted up his black t-shirt leaving him in a white undershirt, fucking up my windpipes. "It's the one by the food spot right?"

"Yes." Cutting his eye at me, Jeremiah started up the car and headed for the post office.

After wheeling all the boxes in and mailing them off to the buyer's, we were finally headed back to my place so he could drop me off.

"For now on when you do this shit you hit me up, you don't needa be carrying around all this shit alone. You know how many bitches would fuck for some bundles, and you driving around this bitch wit box loads in ya whip." Scrunching my face at him, I lightly chucked at how irritated he was getting over something so simple.

"Ok Jeremiah will you relax." I laughed rubbing his shoulder, causing him to jerk my hand off of him laughing. "Wait my apartment is over there you passed it."

"I know."

"Ok uh... but I'm tryna take a nap."

"You can take a nap where we're going."

"No funny shit, this is nice as hell

"No funny shit, this is nice as hell." I said for the tenth time, as I walked around his house admiring everything that came into sight. Even though it was a luxurious house, it was still small and roomy. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, and a living room. You can tell by the amount of furniture he moved in recently, or he's just lazy as hell.

"Don't be judging me and shit, I just got this bitch." Jeremiah laughed, looking from the multiple boxes on his kitchen counters to me, who was in fact highkey judging.

"Oh I was finna say, you definitely needa go furniture shopping."

"All I need is a tv, couch and a few posters."

"Post- yea I'm need you to hit my line when you're going shopping, you are a grown man. Don't be hanging no posters in ya kitchen." I shook my head, as I headed towards the back door. Looking out the window, he had an empty patio along with an unkept backyard . This man definitely needs some help. "I'll meet you in the car."

"What the hell I need those fa, all I drink is water and henny

"What the hell I need those fa, all I drink is water and henny." Jeremiah said slapping the glass cup coasters out of my hand. We've been here for three hours and all Jeremiah liked was this boring ass black rug for his living room, I was honestly boutta get an uber because I can't do this another minute.

"Jeremiah if you sit cups on a table, after awhile, it is going to mess it up. Your buying them."

"Aye nigga." Jeremiah hollered calling the young white guy that worked at the furniture store, he tried helping us for the first hour but he dipped after awhile. Which is what my ass shoulda done a while ago. "I like this black couch over here, put it on my shit."

Shaking my head at his lack of professionalism, I came across a vanity desk that would go great in my dream salon. Allowing my mind to wonder, I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jeremiah stood next to me analyzing the vanity.

"When you gonna stop bullshitting and open up ya salon?" Looking up and him, I rolled my eyes walking away from the vanity as he followed behind me. After expressing my dream of wanting to own my own salon earlier, he's been pressing me ever since.

"Is it the money? Because you gotta plug shawty." He winked patting both sides on his black sweats, which held a couple of thousands in each. One thing about Jeremiah, every time I see him his pockets are stacked with cash. Have you ever heard of a credit card?

"Have you ever thought of investing in a credit card?"

"Why would I leave all my money in the hands of a stranger?" Ok he lowkey has a point. "Back to you, is money a problem?"

"No Jeremiah, I just want to earn it that's all." Noticing how irritated I was getting, he surrendered his hands heading towards the register as I walked over to one of the couches taking a seat.

After giving his information and paying, in cash of course, J was finally ready to be out. He headed to the door not even looking in my direction. Rolling my eyes, I stood up from the couch and followed him out the door, which he still managed to hold open for me. Walking to the passenger side, he opened the door and waited for me to completely get in before closing the door and getting in.

"Look. I'm not trynna push any buttons and if I did that's my bad, I just see so much potential in you and I want you to succeed. That's all. There's definitely something your not telling me, but you will when your comfortable so I ain't tripping."

Looking over at him, while he rested his hand on the wheel and the other on the console, I nodded and continued looking out the window taking his words in.

"You deadass didn't have to walk me in Jeremiah." I side eyed him smiling as he walked ahead of me, reaching for mt building door as I walked in ahead of him.

"You ain't used to this gentleman shit shawty, but don't worry ima tweak dat."

"SHE'S MY SISTER. I know she lives here, your either gonna let me up there, or I'm flipping this shit upside down."

Quickly turning towards the familiar voice, I was met by the snake herself.

"Jayda?"