ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ.

"So Mr. Tae you are agreeing to a secured chair in Ms. Jhene's future salon and thirty percent of her earning from the hair, you will be receiving." Daniel, Chyna's cousin, questioned as w all sat at the restaurant table listening closely. "Correct?

At first I didn't understand why Chyna was so adamant about this law & order shit taking place, but after she explained the amount of aspiring entrepreneur's she's seen be taken advantage of I was a little more clear about the importance of taking cause of this legally.

"Yes Mr. Black, thirty percent is correct and the chair in her salon." Tae nodded taking a sip of his sparkling water nodding his head, as I nodded in agreeance letting him know we could continue.

" Tae nodded taking a sip of his sparkling water nodding his head, as I nodded in agreeance letting him know we could continue

"Question." Chyna slurred slamming her glass of wine on the table pointing towards Tae, as I placed my fingers on my nose shaking my head looking towards her. "Say neon over there starts acting up, can my girl still kick his ass to the curb?"

I don't think I've ever sat and watched someone get themselves drunk off wine, this girl was too much I swear. I don't understand why she was all cool introducing Tae and I, and now id basically tryna buck at him confusing the hell out of us all. Girl needs to relax.

"It's possible but it must be approved by a judge with a legit reason. And depending on where the business stands at the time, you may owe Mr. Tae a portion. Due to knowing you personally, I won't be able to sign off on the resignation." Nodding my head, I looked between Mr.Black and Tae who both seemed on the the same page I began feeling excited. "Any other questions?"

Looking around the table as everyone sipped their wine appearing to have all of their questions answered, I nodded my head towards Mr. Black.

"Well I guess everything's set, congratulations guys."

Finally getting somewhere.

"Just let me know when the bundles come in. I'm gonna stick with black and blonde for right now until the site starts getting more buzz, but I'm at the mall right now shopping for looks...aight bye." Ending the call between Tae and I, I felt a sense of relief finally spotting Fashion Nova immediately headed inside knowing I wasn't going to walk out empty handed.

Budget sis.

Ever since the samples from the factory I was using came in, I couldn't help but feel excited fo this upcoming shot because...my shit was boutta take off. Even though I was stationed in Atlanta, I still wanted to get the word out because I wanted to take my aspirations beyond Chicago and Atlanta. With Tae having the needed connections, we were able to book Ariana Fletcher and Jayda Ayanna for the first shoot.

And that was the exact connections, I would have never been able to get back home.

"That's great Ariana, look in at me right quick. YESSS STAY THERE!"