2

We arrived at school and Jay didn't even bother turning his car off before galloping to the baseball field. "He's not gonna be late. I don't know why he's like this." Chase sighed, turning Jay's car off and locking it. "He's on edge. Coach told him that if he's late one more time, he'll get demoted." Solomon sighed. I walked to the baseball field with them, continuously  wondering why I needed to be here.
Sure I'm the manager but all I do is set up game dates and make sure the roster is up to date. It's not like I need to run laps with them or anything.
"Heeji! Come here!" Coach yelled for me. I looked in Coach's direction and saw Jay with his head down and his arms resting in front of his body. He's clearly just been scolded.
I lightly jogged over to Coach and casually asked what was up. "Jay has just informed me that he is constantly late because you don't know how to wake up on time and he'd feel bad if you had to walk to school." Coach said to me in a nonchalant manner. "With all do respect sir, we weren't late today." "Jay is the captain. He needs to be here first, not last. I don't care what time he gets here as long as he's here before anyone else." Jay constantly rushing made sense now. "Since you are the one making him late all the time, I want you to run a lap for every minute that you made Jay late." I cringed. "How many laps?" "Harry and Jewook were here 20 minutes before Jay so you owe me 20 laps around the field. "Sir isn't that a little excessive? Couldn't I just run for 20 minutes?" "You wouldn't learn your lesson if I let you do what you wanted.  Now make it 25 for back talking me." "Yes sir." I put my head down and started jogging around the field.
Harry, the apparent early bird, started jogging beside me. "Why're you running laps?" He laughed, matching my pace. "Because you got here before Jay." I huffed. "Maybe you need to wake up a little earlier so Jay can get here before me." "It's not my fault." "You posted 12 selfies on Snapchat at like 3 in the morning and sleeping in isn't your fault?" Harry laughed again.
He is honestly so lucky he's the cutest guy on the team because I feel attacked right now. "Leave my life style out of this." I huffed, finishing my 1st lap. "Maybe you need to find a new ride." Harry jogged ahead of me.
I was half way through my 2nd lap and felt like I couldn't go on anymore. "Come on Heeji! Guys love an athlete! Make me fall for you!" Minsik cheered, jogging past me. "Look at Heeji being athletic for once." I heard Hwimin and Kyujung laughing behind me. I ignored them and jogged faster, finishing my second lap.
I was running out of steam already and I stopped completely to catch my breath. "Here Heeji." Haon said, handing me a cold bottle of water. "Want me to run with you for moral support?" Haon smiled at me. "Sure, I'd appreciate that as oposed to all the heckling I've received." "Well you are a sports manager who doesn't play any sports. Of course we're gonna heckle you when you have to get to our level." Woojae said, placing his icy cold water bottle on the side of my neck. "This is ridiculous. 25 laps is insane." I complained about my punishment to Haon as we jogged at a more than reasonable pace. Jarvis began jogging with us and scoffed at my complaining. "We gotta run 50 every day no matter what so calm your moderately sized titties down!" Jarvis laughed as I began hitting him while we continued to jog.
Ignoring Jarvis' inappropriate comment, Haon proceeded to make small talk about their game this evening and how excited he was. "And Coach says I've really got a chance of actually playing today." Haon was so happy. He was tired of being on the bench. I don't blame him either. I always see him working so hard to improve everyday and he's ways so focused on improving his mind, not just his ability. He deserves to be on that field as much as anyone.

I finished my 10th lap with Haon consistently encouraging me to finish strong. I just couldn't. I collapsed and was breathing heavily and roughly.
Coach walked over to me and helped me to the dugout. "I hope you learned your lesson. If you cannot get here with your brother when he needs to be here to set an example, you need to find a diffrent way to get here." Coach said while fanning me with his hat. "Why do I have to be here in the first place?" I huffed out. "You're part of the team aren't you? If that's an issue, we can fix it real quick." "I understand." I hung my head. "Now go clean up and get ready for class." Coach shooed me off. "But I didn't finish all 25 laps." I dumbly pointed out. "Do you want to finish all 25?" Coach asked me. I couldn't help but be honest and accept my punishment so I nodded. "Well you wouldn't learn your lesson if I let you do what you want. Now go get cleaned up. You look like a hot mess." Coach laughed lightly before walking off to bark at his team. I slowly walked to the girl's locker room to shower. "Aye Heeji! Wanna a little help in the shower?" I heard Danny yell out to me. He was very inappropriate with me but always made sure I knew he was joking once nobody was around. "Bitch! Finish your fucking laps!" Jay shouted, hitting Danny in the back of the head. "Go shower before someone makes another pass at you." Jay shook his head, running after Danny who was cackling about how hot he thinks I am.

Author's Note
I think I'm just gonna post a new chapter every 10 reads instead of waiting for a specific chapter to get a certain amount of reads. Let's be real, I'm in no position to make y'all work for content.