5

I wanted to skip out on the karaoke but Jay was not gonna let me go without a fight.
"You are on this team whether you like it or not so you are going to be involved in team building." Jay said to me sternly. For someone who didn't want me dating anyone on the team, he sure wanted me to party with them a lot. "I don't want to." "You have no choice. I am the captain and I am ordering you to have a good time." "I'm the manager. I'm technically above you." Jay's face fell and he turned to his teammates. "She's actually right." Chase said, resting a hand on Jay's shoulder. "Well I don't know how you think you're getting home." Jay thought he had it all figured out. "I'll take her home. I'm not really feeling karaoke either." Jewook spoke up. "What?" Jay said sharply. "You know I don't like karaoke." Jewook laughed, twirling his keys. "Come on Heeji. I'll take you home." Jewook walked towards his car. "I swear to God nothing better happen or I'll fucking snap!" Jay yelled to us.
Jewook opened the passengers door for me and shut it gentley.

Jay's POV
Jewook basically high jacked my sister and I don't know how to feel about it. "I should have offered to take her home. This ain't fair." Danny smacked his teeth. "Shut up. You don't have a car." I smacked my teeth at him. "He ain't gonna do anything with her. Chill out." Solomon tried comforting me. "Yeah, like he said... Why would he go after a freshman?" Chase also tried comforting me. "Because they're easy to take advantage of. Obviously." My irrational big brother senses were going crazy. "What makes you think freshmen are easy to take advantage of?" Harry raised an eyebrow at me. I sucked on my teeth and thought about my answer. "Okay... Haon... if a senior girl came onto you and started insinuating that she wanted to do stuff with you, would you be able to turn her down?" I looked at our youngest teammate who was spacing out. "Yeah." He said blankly. "I think stuff should be saved for someone you really care about and should wait until you know it's what you want to do." He said, still quite blankly. "Okay so Haon was a bad example... she's young. He's older, cooler and has a cool car. It'd be way to easy for him to get what he wants out of her." "Are you...speaking from experience?" Ted asked me. "You know what, yes I am. I have girls throwing themselves at me, begging me to take advantage of them." "I think Heeji is a little different than all the thotties in your dms bud." Chase patted my shoulders and got in my car.

Heeji's POV
Jewook drove me home and walked me to the door. "Text me when you get home okay?" I said sternly. "Why?" Jewook seemed taken aback. "So I know you made it home safe." I stated simply. "Okay. I'll do that." Jewook gave me an odd smile and walked back to his car.
I stood at my door, waiting for him to drive off. He turned his car on and didn't go anywhere. He remained parked, staring at me. "I'm not leaving until you're inside Heeji!" He shouted to me. I smiled and rolled my eyes, walking inside and immediately going to the window to make sure he drives off safely.
I showered, brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas, awaiting a text from Jewook. My phone dinged and his name lit up my screen

Jewook🕶💫⚾
Home

Safely?

Yes

Good
Goodnight and sweet dreams

Night

And Jay was worried about something going on between us. He's so deadpan. My phone dinged again as I set it down.

Harry🍩🙊⚾
Heeji help
I don't wanna be here

Should've left with me and Jewook

Jay was not about to let you leave with 2 upperclassmen
Hes convinced y'all are doing the nasty rn
I'm not interrupting am I?

Jewook dropped me off and left lmao

Oh lmao I'm glad

What why?

Huh

Whyre you glad about Jewook just leaving

Suddenly I cannot read

But you can type?

Oh wow I'm blind now too

Headass
Blind people can't type

Voice to text is a thing
Ignorant asshole

Then you should be able to answer my question

No habla
Te amo papas fritas

Omg why are you like this?

Que¿

Whatever goodnight

Goodnight Heeji
Danny said goodnight and he thinks you're hot

Tell him that I know

I locked my phone and rolled over in my bed, tucking myself in from the waist down like a burrito and wrapping another blanket around my shoulders like a shawl. I was finally comfortable and ready to fall asleep...then my phone started going off. One ding after another, it would not stop. I grumbled and whined a little and rolled back over to look at my phone.

Jay👦🚘⚾
Heeji
Heeji
Heeji
Omg Heeji
Why aren't you at least reading my messages
Jewook isn't answering me either
Y'all better not be together
Or so help me God
Hee
Ji
Is2g you're in trouble
I'm gonna tell coach to make you run laps again
Heeeeeji
😭😭😭😭😭
I'm glad I'm not dying

Omg calm down

Finally are you alone?

Yes Jay
Jewook dropped me off and left
Only got out of his car to walk to me to the door

You swear?

Yes Jay
I swear

Why didn't he stay?

Cause he didn't want to?
Why would he?

Nevermind
Glad you're safe
Idk when I'll be home

All of y'all stay safe too

Love you lil sis

Love you big bro

Aye Heeji this is Danny
Just wanted to say you're really hot

Goodnight Danny