11

I walked home and changed underwear as soon as I got to my room. I put Minsiks pants back on and looked at myself in the mirror. "I wonder if he'll let me keep these. I look better anyway.
I snapped a couple of pictures of myself in my full body mirror then my phone started ringing and I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Heeji what the hell?" I heard Minsiks voice. "What?" I played dumb. "Heeji. I needed those clothes for after practice today." "And I needed them in the moment." "What am I supposed to do now? I have no clean clothes." "You can always stop by after practice to pick them up." "Your brother would kill me. Gotta go get my clothes from your little sister. No Heeji. I'm not interested in dying." "Fake getting sick and leave practice early then come here to get them." "You really wanna see me don't you?" "I dont want you making a big deal out of your clothes." "Why couldn't you have just put mine on, go back to get yours then put mine back?" "I was traumatized. I had to get out of there." "I hope you know that you owe me now." Minsik hung up before I could ask what he meant.
Me and Jay didnt live to terribly far from school so I was expecting Minsik soon. I changed out of his clothes and into my own. I folded Minsiks clothes up walked into the kitchen to get a snack.
There was a knock at the door. I opened it and there stood an unamused Minsik. "Hey." I smiled. "Clothes. Now. I feel unsafe being here." "Nothing is gonna happen." I rolled my eyes, letting Minsik into my house. "Have a seat." I motioned to the couch. "No. I dont want my scent on anything." Minsik crossed his arms. "Jay isn't some rabid dog. He can't smell where you've been." I scoffed. "I'm not taking any chances." Minsik hissed. I rolled my eyes and went to grab his clothes. "I was kinda hoping to see you in them honestly." Minsik looked into my eyes after I gave his clothes back. "My brother is a rabid dog, remember?" I looked back into his eyes. Minsik laughed and turned to the door.
I heard Jay's car roll into the driveway. Minsik jerked around with large eyes. "Hide me." "We weren't doing anything. Why would he be mad?" "Because he's a rabid dog." Minsiks voice cracked. I shoved Minsik towards my room and slammed the door shut, running back to the living room to look natural. I layed on the couch and grabbed one of Dad's sports magazines.
Jay and Chase walked through the door. "Where is Minsik?" Jay questioned immediately. "What?" I played dumb. "He got sick right before practice and said he was gonna walk home." Jay said, staring me down. "Okay..." I maintained my level headedness. "He lives on the opposite side of town but walked towards our house. "Maybe he wanted to take the scenic route home." I shrugged. "While sick?" Chase questioned me. "I dont know. Minsik is weird." "Heeji. Where is he?" "I dont know. I skipped 8th period and came right home." "Yeah I got your message about what happened. You okay?" "I'm still slightly rattled." Jay sucked on his teeth. "The idea of someone taking advantage of my little sister like that makes me absolutely sick. Where is Minsik?" "I really dont know why you think I'd know." "Brother's intuition." Jay said sternly. "Coach told me you left school in Minsiks clothes." "That old fart." I cursed Coach, basically outing myself.
Jay lifted his head and took a deep breath. His eyes darted towards my room and all I could think about is how Jay might actually be a rabid dog.
Jay opened my bedroom door and I heard a scream. Jay came back to the living room, pulling Minsik by the ear. "I think I know where Minsik is now." I felt the need to be a smartass to lighten the mood. "So you were sick?" Jay asked Minsik. "Honest to God I only came over to get my clothes." Minsik's voice was shaky. "That could have waited." Chase said to Minsik. "Okay maybe it could have but that really was the only reason I came over." "I asked him to come over and get them." I interjected. Jay looked like he didn't believe me. I opened mine and minsik's conversation on my phone and showed Jay. "Now why would you want him to come over when nobody is home?" Jay shifted all his attention to me, letting Minsik go. "That is a phenomenal question...which requires a phenomenal answer...that I do not possess." "No more sneaking behind my back. You are my little sister and he is a sleazy player." Jay sighed. "Excuse me? I'm sensitive." Minsik was obviously offended. "A sleazy...sensitive player." Jay corrected himself. "Nothing happened. Nothing has ever happened. Nothing will ever happen." I groaned. "Ever?" Minsik seemed hurt by my comment. "Get out of my house." Jay snapped his fingers and pointed to the door. Minsik left with his head hung and me and Jay didnt talk about the incident anymore. Thank God.