Chapter 3- Telling My Brother and His Wife

Mia's P.O.V.
   I woke up to the scent of pancakes. My eyes drifted open and I saw Anna holding a tray of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and coffee.
   "Morning Anna. How are you?" I asked stretching.
   "Good morning to you too. I am doing just fine. You?" She asked me politely.
   "Oh I am just fine. Tired though."
   "Lovely. Oh and here is a contract you need to sign. I think it is for the arranged marriage."
   "Oh yes set it right here." I pointed to my night stand. "You are correct. The arranged marriage." I sighed.
   "Well at least it with the handsome Aaron Cox." She wiggled her eyebrows.
   "Oh stop that! But I barely know him. Nothing much has happened between us. I have only seen the man once."
   "Well I get your point. Eat up now. Your mother wants you downstairs after breakfast." With that Anna walked out. I ate my breakfast quickly while reading over the contact. I wasn't surprised at the fact that I would be living with Aaron starting in 2 days. I would have to start packing my stuff.
I finished eating and made my way to my closet. I took out a navy blue tank top and some dark jeans. I also grabbed a simple sweater to go on top with my sneakers.

   "Oh hello darling

   "Oh hello darling. Nice outfit."
   "Thank you mother. Anna said you wanted to see me."
   "Yes I did. I wanted to ask if you read over the contract and that you are ok with it."
   "I am mother no worries. The living thing is fine and the one year thing is as well. I have not signed it but I will when I get back. I am heading to the nail salon. I will take Ron with me." Ron was one of our bodyguards. He went with us everywhere,
   "Ok darling. Just get it signed today. You will pack tomorrow." I nodded my head and asked out with Ron following me. I got in the limo and headed to the nail salon.
————————————————————Time Skip—————————————————
   I got out of the car and walked inside. My mom was having coffee and reading while my dad was on the phone. I went up to my room and walked over to where I put the contract. I quickly read over it again before signing my name. My mother and father had already signed it. I went back to my mother and handed it to her.
   "Oh good you signed it. I will bring it to Caroline. Thank you again darling."
   "No problem mom."
   "Good news. Colton is coming home tonight. He and Bridgette will be here shortly." I smiled at my brother and his wife's name. Bridgette was the sister I never had. I mean don't get me wrong, Michael's wife was fine but she was kinda shy and never really talked to me.
   "Oh yay!" I cheered. "What is for dinner?" I asked.
   "Sushi." My father answered. 'Yes!' I yelled inside. I loved sushi so I was happy.
   "Ok well I will be in my room packing. Mom would you like to help me?" My mother smiled when I asked this.
   "Of course." She got up and walked with me to my room. I got my suitcases out knowing I would be living with Aaron for a while. More than a year because the wedding was in 3 months.
   "So what should I put in here?" I asked pointing to my smallest suitcase.
   "Makeup, toiletries, and all that." My mother gathered up my makeup as I grabbed all of my toiletries. I had extras of everything that I would use tomorrow and if I visited before my time with Aaron was up. "Out of curiosity why didn't you wait to pack up tomorrow?" My mother asked me.
   "Didn't have anything else to do." I shrugged. I started gathering my shoes when I finished with my toiletries. I had a lot of shoes so I put them in a slightly bigger suitcase. I left one pair that i would wear tomorrow. "Hey mom. When you get my clothes can you leave one pair out that I will wear tomorrow? One that will match with these." I held up the shoes.
   "Yes of course dear." We continued packing until we heard the door bell.
   "Yay! They're here!" I bolted down the stairs and saw Colton and Bridgette in the door way with Anna letting them in. "Colton!" I yelled running to him and his wife.
   "Mia!" He grabbed me pulling him into a hug. I hung on tightly before letting go. I then went to Bridgette and hugged her as well.
   "What made you so suddenly come here?" I asked, a smile on my face.
   "What can't a brother come to see his family?" Colton joke. Bridgette elbowed him.
   "We have news that we wanted to share in person and not on a phone." Bridgette answered.
   "Oh cool. Colton are you staying in you old room?" I asked him.
   "Yep!"
   "Ok I'll get out of your way and you can see mom and dad." Colton's eyebrow rose slightly and when he walked by he said, "We are gonna talk in private." I looked at him strangely but followed them. My mom was talking to Bridgette and Colton was talking to father. I then heard my dad laugh and slap Colton on his back. Bri and Colton made their way up stairs to his room.
   "Oh they are so sweet and cute together." My mom sighed.
   "Yeah. And to think you at first didn't really like Bridgette." I snickered.
   "Oh hush!" My mom lightly slapped me in the arm. I laughed lightly. It was another moment in which she acted like the mother she once was before the fame. Before the money. Just then Colton came down without Bridgette and grabbed my arm.
   "Excuse me mother but me and Mia here have a lot to catch up on. I will be stealing her for a moment." With that Colton dragged me to the other room. "Ok spill. You have never called mother and father, 'mom and dad' since we became famous. Why now?"
   "Good mood?" It came out as a question.
   "Mia." He said sternly
   "Ok, ok. Look. Mom kind of changed for some reason. I don't know why but I think it is because of my marriage."
   "WHAT??!" Colton yelled. I guess he doesn't know. "Who is he? What is his name? Does he treat you right?" Colton was shouting and I knew mom and dad could hear. Colton was also my most protective brother. I swear he chased off all of my possible boyfriends from when I used to go to school.
   "Calm down Colton! Mom and dad can hear you."
   "Oh I don't give a damm! Answer me!"
   "Colton shut up!!" I yelled angrily. Usually I never yell. I am normally always composed and calm but Colton was annoying me. His eyes widened.
   "You don't yell at me when you are getting married and I haven't met him! He could be part of a mafia for all we know!"
   "How do you know Bridgette isn't part of a mafia?" I snapped.
   "Because I just do!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me missy! Now who is he?!" I suddenly laughed realizing how funny this conversation was. "What? Mia tell me what is going on!"
   "Nothing it's just- I am in an arranged marriage!" I continued laughing harder when I saw Colton's face.
   "What do you mean arranged marriage?" I held in my laughter.
   "Mom and dad were talking to a person's parents and decided to have me marry their kid to merge companies. It is only for a year though. I am getting married in 3 months."
   "Who is it then?" He asked still angry.
   "Aaron."
   "Aaron who?"
   "Cox." I smirked.
   "Wait. Aaron. As in Aaron Cox? As in the son of Caroline and Nathan Cox?"
   "Yep." I said popping out the 'p'.
   "Shit." Colton breathed out.
   "Yeah well mom for some reason is happy and I think that is why."
   "So you will only be married for a year?"
   "Yeah. Why?"
   "Just want to make sure that my sister doesn't stay married."
   "Why?"
   "Because. You are too young."
   "I'm 21. Almost 22. You got married at my age."
   "Ahh but the thing is, I acted older."
   "Says the guy who met his wife when he was drunk and wanted to hook up with her." He blushed.
   "We don't speak of that!" I laughed. "Anyways after that I never became drunk after that." I raised my eyebrow. "Hey!"
   "Please. You have been drunk plenty. Maybe not as bad as that but you have still been really drunk."
   "Whatever." He muttered.
   "Mia, Colton! Come in the dining room! Dinner is ready!" My mother called.
   "Be right there!" I yelled back sweetly.
   "Fake." Colton complained at me. I stuck my tongue out and went to the dining room with Colton right behind.
We all sat down and began eating.
   "Ok well. I know that Colton and Bridgette have come to tell us some news, but we have news of our own as well. Some that based on hearing some screaming Colton already knows. Now who would like to go first?" My mother asked breaking the silence.
   "You can go first." Bridgette said squeezing Colton's hand.
   "Mia would you like to tell them?"
   "I'm getting married in 3 months." I mutter looking down at my plate.
   "Oh my Mia! Who's the lucky guy?" Bri exclaimed.
   "Well it's more complicated than that." I countered.
   "What do you mean? Are you lesbian?"
   "God no!!" I scream.
   "Hahaha. Just joking. Now what is so complex about this?"
   "It was arranged. I will be married to someone for a year so our company and theirs can merge."
   "Oh. Who is it?"
   "Aaron Cox."
   "Aaron? Cox? Well he is one lucky man. First his business and now you."
   "It is only for a year Bri."
   "Still lucky."
   "What is your news." I asked desperately wanting the topic off my arrangement.
   "Don't be shy Mia. But anyway. I'm pregnant!"
   "Oh my god Bri!" I got up and ran to her hugging her. "Congratulations,"
   "Thank you Mia." She hugged back and I walked back to my seat.
   "Do you know the gender?" My mom asked.
   "Well It is too soon to tell but the doctors think it is a girl." Colton said
   "Yay!" I exclaimed. We all continue to talk about the baby as we ate. When we finished I went to my room and got ready for bed. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy for Colton and Bridgette! This is gonna one hell of a hear and
part of me couldn't wait!!

Hi y'all! I am so happy with this chapter. For the next one I am planning it to be in Aaron's perspective. I hope you are enjoying this story and I will update soon. Bye!!