Chapter 6- Movie Night

Aaron's P.O.V.
When we got home Mia went up to her room to get dressed. I wanted to ask her about her eating but I knew to wait. I went to my bedroom instead to get ready.
My bedroom:

   I got ready for bed

   I got ready for bed. I normally wore a t-shirt and sweat pants. I was about to get in when I heard a knock at my door.
   "Come in."
   "Boss." Catharine said.
   "Yes Catharine?" I asked her. She had a worried look on her face.
   "I can't find Miss Mia. She isn't in her room. Her dress is on the floor. Just crumpled there." I ran out of my room to where Mia's room was. I shoved the door open and it was just how Catharine said but worse. Her dress was on the floor in a heap, the bed messed up, and her phone dropped on the vanity. I ran to the front door to my car. I started the car and drove to the park. Mia loved going there so I thought that was where she was. Just as I thought when I went to the lake, she was crying on the bench
   "Mia." She looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy. Tear stains covered her cheeks. She looked back down and more tears flowed. I sat down next to her and held her in my arms. I let her cry as I stroked her hair with my hand. I lid my cheek on her head as she cried. When she finished I spoke, "What's wrong?" I whispered.
   "When I saw your parents. I- I couldn't help but think of mine. Yours were so- so loving. A-and kind. While mine are- are cold. They don't really pay attention to me. Well they do but fame changed them. They used to yell at the tv in the bar in which my dad worked. They used to yell at it and exclaim that the actors and actresses were fake. And all of those famous people. They're now the people they yelled at. I hate it!"
   "Hey, hey it is ok. I understand. I'm sorry. I- I didn't know." I continued stroking her head not knowing really what to say. "How about we go home? Get some hot chocolate and watch some tv. I'll skip work tomorrow and we'll just have fun? How about that?"
   "I'd like that." I got up and offered my hand. She shakily took it. I brought her back to my car and drove us back to the house. When we got there I held onto her hand in case she though of running away.
   "Now. Do you want hot chocolate?"
   "Water please." She whispered back. I instantly yanked her over to the couch and sat us down. She looked a little scared.
   "Why aren't you eating? At dinner with my mother you only ate a salad. And drink a little wine. When we had that fight when I made dinner you barely touched it before we started to argue. You need to eat."
   "It's my model diet. I haven't eaten sweets since high school." I grabbed her waist and her hand was about to pull my hand away scared.
   "Calm down. I won't do anything harmful or inappropriate." She took her hand away still seemed wary. I wrapped my hands around her waist. My fingers almost connected. I looked up appalled. "What does that diet include?" I asked her kind of angry.
   "I can eat chicken, well cooked steak once in awhile, salad, and fruit. I'm not suppose to have wine and beer but I do anyway."
   "We're changing that diet. Now you are going to have hot chocolate." I got up and made some. When I got back to the couch I turned on a movie and when I turned around I fully noticed what Mia was wearing. It was a peach colored shirt that said 'Rise and Shine.' There were also very short shorts with it.

   I slightly gulped and went to sit down blushing

   I slightly gulped and went to sit down blushing. I started the movie and Mia laid her head down on my shoulder. I slightly tensed but kissed her forehead and leaned against her. We continued the movie and during it I felt Mia slowly breathing. I turned my head to see her fast asleep. I looked at her as she slept. Sure it may have been creepy but she looked so god damn cute. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bedroom. I set her down on her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her cheek and went to my room. When I lied down I realized just how much I liked Mia. She was beautiful, kind, strong, and could really slap people. I still had a bruise from when she slapped me. I soon fell asleep, a smile on my face.

Ok that is it for this chapter. I hope you liked it. It was kind of short but there will be longer ones. Again this was sort of a filler chapter. Now comment below what you want to happen. Thank you all for reading and there will be another update soon. Bye! :-)