Chapter 10- Lunch

Aaron's P.O.V.
   When I had gotten to the front door and saw Mia my cheeks were heating up. She looked gorgeous and tall thanks to her heels. The dress she had was beautiful and she looked amazing. I got in the car along with Mia in the passenger and we went to lunch. It was a fine dining restaurant and was 3 hours away. I started the car and began driving. 10 minutes in the ride Mia turned on the radio and put it at a good volume. The song Rather Be by clean bandit was playing and Mia was silently singing along to it. (Refer to song the song above) she sounded amazing and I could have listened to her all day. Songs continued and Mia continued to sing quietly. I could barely hear her but I could still slightly hear her.
   I finally made it to the restaurant and we got out of the car. I wrapped my arm around hers and we walked into the building. When we walked in I saw Mia's parents, my parents, and... Amy. My fucking ex girlfriend and her parents. I ran a hand through my hair.
   "You good Cox?" Mia asked me.
   "Yeah just. My ex is here with her parents. She sucks like shit and I hate her. She is nothing but and idiot and gold digger."
   "Well this will be fun. Let's go." Mia pulled me over to her parents while I did not want to go.
Amy's P.O.V.
   I was talking to Mr. and Mrs. Cox when I heard heels clicking. I turned my head and saw Aaron being pulled by a girl towards us. I instantly gritted my teeth. The girl pulling him was none other than Mia Thompson. The famous model and sister to Colton and Michael Thompson. Mia and Aaron were getting married but Aaron was my boyfriend! She couldn't just walk in and expect Aaron to love her. He loves me but he doesn't know it yet. I know it!
   "Mrs. Thompson! So lovely to see you again!" Aaron exclaimed kissing her cheek. He ignored me! Ignored me! Ugh!
   "Aaron darling! So glad you could make it! I'm sorry for calling so late but it was very last minute."
   "Yes it is fine but... you didn't mention the other people that would be here."
   "Oh hon I'm sorry, I was going to notify you but you sounded super tired. I forgot to tell you this morning as I had planned." Aaron smiled and then Mrs. Thompson looked at her daughter. "Darling you look amazing! I love the dress. You look gorgeous. Here I want you to meet Amy Davis and her parents." I smiled my winning smile showing a lot of teeth. It was fake but good enough for her.
   "Hi, it is so great to meet you! I have heard so many amazing things about you. I love you photos that you've done." I could see a slight twitch in her brow that I didn't know what it meant.
   "Hello. Thank you so much. Though I can't say I have heard a whole lot about you." Ugh this girl.
   "I'm a model too. However I go to England to do it. While you stay here." I was trying my best to sound important but I don't think it was working. After all Mia was one of the most well known models out there with her hair and eyes. While I was telling the truth about doing things in England Mia's photos made it there some how eliminating my fame to a very small amount. I wasn't very surprised she had never really heard about me that much but still! She should have at least known my name.
   "Oh I remember now! You would do swim suits a lot of the time. I saw you in a magazine. You look amazing." She smiled but I could tell that it was slightly forced. I smiled too but it was nothing but fake. I saw Aaron and excused myself as she talked to his parents.
   "Aaron! Darling it is so amazing to see you. I haven't seen you in months. Where have you been?" I continued talking to him trying to get a read on him.
Mia's P.O.V.
   Amy excused herself and strutted towards Aaron trying her best to act sexy but it was not working. In fact she looked like she had a disability in walking. I had to hold in a laugh. However I was appalled at what she was wearing. It was pretty short and not my style.
Amy's dress:

   It was hideous

   It was hideous. When she began talking to Aaron she kept leaning onto him and showing her cleavage just to impress him. However it was hilarious to watch. Part of me wanted to sit down and have a popcorn and enjoy. She would lift up her foot and try to kiss him though he leaned back and away from her. I could tell she was growing annoyed that he wouldn't catch the hint she was trying to get across. Just then my mother called us all to sit down so we did. Aaron was next to Amy while I was across from him. I was honestly happy that this would continue. I smiled in the inside. The waiter came around and took our drink orders. I ordered a Champaign as well as my mom. Amy ordered what Aaron ordered and I don't know what the others ordered. I saw Amy scoot as close as she could to Aaron. Aaron shifted uncomfortably in his seat as she leaned into him. My parents gave him a raised eyebrow while he just shook his head and gave a confused shrug. I saw my dad stifle a laugh when he realized what was going on.
   "So how is modeling going?" Amy's mother asked me.
   "Oh just fine. I recently did a photo shoot and I enjoyed that one because of the people and area. Normally they can be only slightly boring but this was very fun." I had to lie because most people thought I loved modeling but I didn't.
   "Lovely. I'm glad you enjoy it. What people were there?"
   "Actually Aaron was there and my brother being him, made us do a few photos together." Amy scowled at this.
   "Oh how sweet. I would like to see those photos for sure." Amy's mother remarked.
   "Aaron maybe we should do a shoot together. Oh it would be such fun." Amy leaning closer. Her cleavage was being clearly seen and honestly it was like watching a comedy show. Aaron looked down disgusted by her action. I almost spit my drink from laughing. My parents were having the same problem.
   "Oh that would be lovely." Amy's father stated. I could instantly tell that Amy and her father were probably planning on her and Aaron to get together for money. "Son you should do it. After all you did it with Mia, you should do it with Amy. I think it would some fun to go to England and an experience." Amy looked up expectantly after her father finished speaking.
   "You know Aaron. We could go together. I would get to go to England while you would be shooting. I think we should. We could get out of the house for once. And I would love to watch. I have never been on the other side of the camera and I think it would be cool." I said then taking another sip. Aaron gaped his eyes wide and I smiled. He knew my game I was playing.
   "You know what? I would love to Amy. When is the next shoot?"
   "Next week." Amy smiled widely and scooted closer they were touching. Amy's legs almost on top of Aaron's. I swear Aaron looked as if he was about to throw up.
   "Ok. We will be there." Aaron said through gritted teeth as happily as he could manage.
   "Good choice son!" Amy's father said. Just then the waiter came back and we ordered our food. I knew Aaron wanted me to eat but all I ordered was a salad. I wasn't hungry so it was fine. When I looked up Aaron was glaring but I smiled sweetly and looked at Amy. She was trying to move her hand to his leg but thankfully Aaron saw where my gaze was focused and gripped her hand and set in her lap. I smiled.
   We continued eating making small talk and then left when it was over. When we got out Aaron was gripping my ar, hard and hurrying out of the building.
   "What the heck? I told you I hated her!" He yelled when we got in the car.
   "You couldn't expect me to just watch the show continue. I had to keep the conversation going." I laughed.
   "Seriously? You think this is a joke? Seriously Mia why would you do that?"
   "Give the girl a break. She is into you. I mean come on! It was hilarious. Her attempts were amazing. In a bad way. Her walking looked like she was walking for the first time, her leaning close to you was really funny, and her showing her cleavage was just plainly failing." I explained.
   "But I don't like her at all. She is trying to get money and nothing else. However... you're right. Her attempts were nothing but a mess and funny. I swear that dress should be burned while it is still on her."
   "Aaron!" I laughed. Though he wasn't completely wrong. We continued talking and teasing each other on the rest of the way home. Honestly I was really excited for this and I was definitely taking several photos.

Ok so yeah that is the end of this chapter. That was Amy's character for you and I hope you thought it was funny. I certainly did. Anyway I hope you are having a great time in your life or whatever your doing, but I will update soon. Don't forget to comment. Bye!