Chapter 7- A Photo Shoot And A Kiss

Hey y'all. Ok so I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I wanted to say this but I knew no one really reads Author Notes so yeah. Anyway all of the pictures I use are from Pinterest. I do not own them. I just didn't want to take credit that I don't deserve. Now on with the chapter:

Mia's P.O.V.
   I woke up early and heard a sizzling noise coming from the kitchen. I was exhausted but managed to get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. When I got there I smiled. Aaron was at the stove making bacon. There was also a plate of steaming pancakes beside him. I coughed to let him know I was here. He turned around surprised.
   "Oh h-hey Mia." He stuttered. I was confused as to why but didn't show it. "I made so-some pancakes and I'm making ba-bacon."

   "Oh thanks. But I can't have it. My diet remember?" I wanted the pancakes but my diet forbids me from having them.
   "Fuck that diet. Eat." I laughed as he pushed the plate to me. He gave a small smile. I ate a bit and moaned. They were delicious. I never thought that Aaron would be a good chef. I looked up and saw Aaron stare at me blushing. When he noticed that I noticed he looked away blushing more. I shook it away and continued eating not making noises anymore.
   "So how did you sleep?" He asked me sitting down.
   "Fine. Though I kind of had a crick in my neck when I woke up." I rubbed my neck.
   "Oh yeah. You fell asleep during the movie. I had to carry you to bed."
   "Seriously." I asked. He nodded and I blushed.
   "Yeah. Did you see any of the movie?" He asked me with food in his mouth. Again, something I never thought that Aaron Cox would do.
   "Yeah. I saw a good chunk of it." I took another bite.
   "Well I'm glad you saw some. Now what do you want to do today?"
   "Well, I have a photo shoot at 12. You could come."
   "Great I'd love to. What should I wear?"
   "Something nice but not too nice. My brother will be there after all."
   "Colton?" He had an alarmed look on his face.
   "No, no. Michael. Don't worry about Colton. He'll get used to you eventually. Oh but Michael is kind of protective. He will warm up to you quickly though." Aaron groaned loudly.
   "What is it with family being so protective of their daughters? Especially the men?" I laughed.
   "I don't know. Well, I am their only sister. And the youngest." He groaned again. I threw my head back laughing.
   "Ok well you finished?" He grabbed his plate and held a hand out for mine.
   "Oh yes." I handed him my plate. "Thanks for breakfast." He nodded and I went to get dressed. I normally don't wear too fancy clothes to photo shoots since I would be changing anyways. I chose a white sweater, jeans and white sneakers.
My outfit:

   I grabbed my bag and put my phone, gum, charger, extra chapstick, a portable charger, my money in it

I grabbed my bag and put my phone, gum, charger, extra chapstick, a portable charger, my money in it. I ran back to the kitchen and saw Aaron waiting for me. He looked kind of hot actually in his outfit.
Aaron: