Epilouge

Mia's P.O.V.

I was pacing in the kitchen waiting for Aaron to arrive. I had big news for him that I wasn't sure how to say it.
2 years ago I married the love of my life Aaron Cox. He was my everything and had helped me so much. On the day of our wedding he told me to try and let my dream come true and become a singer. It worked. Now I was a very popular singer with 3 albums out and several singles.
Now everything was perfect. Until this morning when I found myself throwing up in the toilet. At first I thought it was a stomach bug but then I remembered 2 nights earlier Aaron and I did...well you know. So I went to the pharmacy store and bought 2 pregnancy tests. I took them. I got positive. Now all I had to do was tell Aaron.
Just then the door opened and Aaron came in.
"Hello darling." I said before he kissed me. Even now whenever Aaron kissing me electricity flies up my body. I kissed back as he shoved me into the wall, his mouth not leaving mine. He then broke it looking into my eyes.
"Hey sweetheart."
"Ok I have something to tell you."
"What is it?" He stepped back and looked at me.
"Um first let's get you some wine. And have you sit down." I got out one glass and poured some for him.
"What about you?"
"I'm good."
"But you love wine. What's going on?"
"Here take a sip." I nudged the cup but he didn't take it.
"What is going on Mia?" He asked sternly.
"Ok fine. Remember 2 nights ago when we, you know did what we did?"
"Yeah. But I'm not following."
"I may or may not be pregnant." I mumbled.
"What did you say?"
"I may or may not be pregnant." His jaw dropped. His eyes went wide. He stared at me and then my stomach.
"Are we really going to have a baby?" He said whispering.
"Yes." I whispered back. He then jumped of his seat, grabbed my waist and pulled me in the air spinning around. He brought me down and slammed his lips against mine. I melted in and kissed back.
"I think I love you a billion times more now." I smiled and kissed him again.
"What gender?"
"I don't know yet. All I know is that I have a tiny human in my body." He smiled and picked me up bridal style.
"We are going to go celebrate." And ran out of the house carrying me in his arms. I threw my head back laughing as his stupidity. I just knew that this man was the most perfect man in the world and how lucky I was to be in an arranged marriage.

Ok that is it! That is officially the end of An Arranged Marriage! I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did and I thank you for all of your reads. Have an awesome life and stay sweet!