Chapter 8- Friends' Visit Part 1

Hey everyone! I'm gonna make this intro quick. Thanks for all your reads I am so grateful. I love y'all you are awesome. Anyway let's get this story moving.

Mia's P.O.V.
   I got out of the shower and went to my closet to get dressed. Aaron told me his friends were coming over and I I didn't have to dress nice. I like wearing dresses and stuff but when someone gives me the opportunity to be comfortable I will take it. I chose black leggings with a turquoise vineyard vines shirt. I also wore some white sneakers to add to the look with my earrings I got from my grandmother.
My outfit:

   I ran to the kitchen where Catharine was making dinner

   "Hi Catharine! Where is Aaron?" I asked her.
   "Oh he is in his room." She answered smiling.
   "Alright thank you." I walked to his room planning on walking in. After all he walked in my bathroom as I was in the shower. I opened the door and saw Aaron on the bed shirtless going on his phone. I coughed to let him know I was here.
   "Oh shit. Sorry Mia I didn't see you come in. What do you want." He ran to grab his shirt and slipped it on. I saw him blushing but I knew that there was red on my cheeks.
   "Just wanted to ask when your friends were coming. And I wanted to know their names."
   "Oh yeah but couldn't you have knocked on the door and asked me to come out?"
   "You walked in on me while I was in the shower." He cursed.
   "Fine whatever. Well their names are Jared and Lola. Jared was my friend but I became friends with Lola once they both started dating. They're really nice. You'll love them. And they will be here soon."
   "I'm sure I will. Good. Now I will be leaving." I walked out and shut the door heading over to the couch to go on my phone.
Aaron's P.O.V.
   I was on my bed using my phone when I heard a cough. I looked up and saw Mia smirking. Shit. I don't have on a shirt.
   "Oh shit. Sorry Mia I didn't see you come in." I said scrambling to put my shirt on. I was planning on changing but Jared had texted me and I just sat down on the bed. Also my room was really hot. We talked for a bit mainly about Jared and Lola coming. When she left I instantly regretted not trying to flirt with her or kiss her. I just kept staring at her lips like a psychopath. I changed and and went out of my room to meet up with her. I saw Jared hug her and then Lola.
   "Hey guys!" I walked up to them and Jared fist bumped me while Lola hugged me.
   "Hey Aaron. So is this the fiancé the news is hooked up on?" Lola asked gesturing to Mia.
   "Yep. Believe it or not, she actually isn't as nice as you think." I laughed.
   "Oh really?" Jared asked me. "She seemed amazing to me."
   "Well for one thing when she slaps you, it hurts more thank you think."
   "She slapped you?!" Jared yelled. I saw a ghost smile form on Mia's lips. Damn I wanted to kiss her.
   "Yep. Hard too. I actually got a bruise from it too. But we worked it out."
   "What happened?" Lola asked curious.
   "Misunderstanding." Mia spoke up for the first time since I got here.
   "Yep. Nothing horrible. It just hurt."
   "Damn girl. You don't pull your punches do ya? One minute your slapping him and the next kissing." Lola said amused.
   "What?!?" Mia yelled. I knew that Lola and Jared would know Because well I told them, but Mia didn't. After all the photos wouldn't be out for another week.
   "You don't think the paparazzi didn't see you on the beach. Here look." Jared showed us a photo of us kissing on the beach. It was from the photo shoot.
   "Dammit!" Mia yelled.
   "What? You guys seem into it." Lola commented. I went red in the face.
   "It was for a photo shoot. Michael wanted me and Aaron to do it together and then said, 'Now I want Mia and Aaron to kiss.'" Mia said annoyed. However I got to say I think that she got it spot on.
   "Well still. You all look completely in love."
   "We aren't. This will only go on for a year and nothing more than that." Mia said. Jared and Lola looked at Mia but I glared at them. They both knew I liked her but Mia didn't know. They got the hint and looked away.
   "Now anyway why don't me and Mia have a little conversation. Get to know each other. Because I want another friend that is a girl. 2 boys is 2 too many." Lola said grabbed Mia.
Lola's P.O.V.
   Jared had told me that Aaron liked Mia but he didn't know what Mia thought of him. Jared told me to ask her and then tell him so that he could tell Aaron. Honestly from the photos the paparazzi took I could tell she somewhat liked him, but when she denied them liking each other I knew that she was hiding something from me. I was a psychologist and I could easily read people.
"Now anyway why don't me and Mia have a little conversation. Get to know each other. Because I want another friend that is a girl. 2 boys is 2 too many." I grabbed Mia's hand and yanked her to her bedroom.
"What..? Where..?" I could hear the nervousness in her voice.
"Don't worry. I don't bite." I pulled her to her room and sat in Mia's chair as she sat on the bed.
"Do you need something?" She asked me warily. I smiled.
"You were lying back there. When you said you guys don't like each other. You were lying."
"What do you mean? If you're talking about the kiss then you're wrong. It was for a photo shoot."
"That isn't how he described it." I muttered but she heard me.
"What? How...?" I chuckled.
"He told Jared and since I'm Jared's girlfriend he told me. But when you denied it, the denial was quick. Way too quick."
"But true! I don't like him. I don't. I-"
"Do. You do like him. He isn't here, so you can tell me." I gave her a sympathetic look.
"You're right. I just. I don't know."
"How about you tell him." I suggested.
"I can't. I can't tell him, I can't even like him. I'm not supposed to."
"Why? Why can't you like him?"
"Because this is an arranged marriage! It will only last a year."
"It doesn't have be that way. If you like him then you stay with him. A contract can be rearranged." She looked down.
"Maybe. But I can't tell him."
"Darling. You don't have to. He will tell you on his own." I smiled then got up. "Now come on. If they asked what we talked about then say that we talked about how it is going so far and that we are planning on getting together." She nodded and we left the room to the boys.

Hey everyone. Ok so this didn't plan out how I wanted it but I will make it work in the next part. Thank you all for reading my story. Love you all. Bye!