Chapter 11- England

Mia's P.O.V.
   It was a week after the lunch and I was packing my bags. I put a lot of things in them since we would be staying for a month. That left us 2 weeks to prepare for the wedding which I was pretty upset about but figured that it was part of the plan. Aaron wasn't happy either. He yelled at me for accepting but I didn't care. I just walked away without saying anything. I knew that I shouldn't have accepted but also I knew that Amy was going to get her way. Snobby rich girl with her father that would embarrass Aaron. There was no way out for him. 
   Sometimes when Aaron would yell, he said stuff about my past that I told him about and I would cry. Tears would fall down my cheeks as he would yell and when he finished I ran to my room and curled up in a ball sobbing. He was ruining my life like this.
   When I finished packing I walked out of my room and handed all my bags except my carryon to the Butler. I went on my phone and waited for Aaron. When he came in he did the same as me handing the Butler our bags and we went to the limo. Aaron wouldn't talk to me anymore and it was frustrating. Sure maybe I shouldn't have spoken but this was going to happen either way. Amy was the type of girl who always got what she wanted. When we arrived at the airport we got on the plane and sat down in our seats on first class. I plugged my ear buds in and turned on the music to a very low volume. Then Aaron finally started talking.
   "Mia look. I'm-" I turned up the volume all the way. I was done with Aaron. The way he yelled at me hurt my feelings. He had no right to yell at me the way he had. When he yelled all I could see was pure anger, but to bring up my past. That put me on edge. I wasn't one to yell or get mad and since I had already yelled at him once for a misunderstanding I kept to myself. Then I felt my ear bud come out of my ear. "Mia I'm talking to you. I can also hear your music. Would you just listen to me?"
   "Hell no. You had no right to yell at me the way you did or bring up my past like that. You had no right Aaron Cox. And I hope you realize that." I grabbed my way bud and put it back in and faced out the window. As I said that I saw hurt in his eyes. But he deserved it. He thought he could shame me for my past because I made a simple mistake and think that was ok but it wasn't. I wasn't anything but ok.
   Throughout the entire plane ride I sat listening to music blare in my ears. So,stiles I got out a book and read or a notebook and write but I couldn't help but think of Aaron yelling at me.
   When the plane finally landed I took out my ear buds and put them in my bag. Thankfully Aaron didn't try to talk to me. I walked out slinging my bag on my shoulder and went through the airport. I got in the car and we rode to Amy's house. Apparently since she has done so many shoots here they got there own house. It was of course a giant mansion. Bigger than I thought they would have. When we rang the door bell a butler opened the door. We walked in and I turned in a full circle looking at the entree.
Amy's Mansion:

   Just then Amy walked down the stairs

   Just then Amy walked down the stairs. She was wearing a dress that actually looked beautiful. Someone else must have chosen this dress but she chose her other one for the lunch.
Amy's dress: