Chapter 15- Dinner Plans

Mia's P.O.V.

Last day

It was the last day being in England and I was happy to be leaving. Amy had caused enough trouble for me and Aaron . And also I was ready to tell my family that me and Aaron were planning on staying married. I knew Colton would probably want to kill Aaron but I was ready. I packed up all of my belongings and brought my suitcase downstairs to the living room where Aaron was waiting.
"Hello darling." He said wrapping an arm around me and kissing my head.
"Hi. You ready to go?"
"Yes thank God. I mean no offense to Julia but England has caused enough problems for me." I laughed and noticed he gaze drift from my eyes.
"Eyes up here Cox." I smirked.
"Sorry but is it so bad to admire how beautiful you look in that dress?" I But my lip smiling. I was wearing a navy blue flown knee length dress with some nude heels.
My Outfit:

I shook my head chuckling

"Anyway let's just go. We will be late for then plane."
"We are taking a private jet. We won't be there late. The pilot and staff is simply early."
"Why does that sound like something a princess would say?" He laughed and we got in the limo. The drive to the airport wasn't long and soon enough we were on the plane. There was a lounge area more in the front and a bedroom in the back. I knew this flight would be longer than the last one so I considered taking a nap.
The Plane:

"It looks awesome

"It looks awesome." I said turning in a full circle.
"Glad to hear it. What will you be doing?"
"Taking a nap." I said.
"Yeah I'm slightly tired. I might just join you later." He smirked and I could feel my cheeks get red but I just walked to the bedroom.
"What am I going to do with you Aaron Cox?" I whispered to myself before falling asleep.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Mia went off to the bedroom as I sat down in the chair by the lounge area. I was bored so I decided to call Jared.
"Hey dude." I said. After falling asleep while watching Aladdin, Mia told me that she told Lola about me and Amy making out. She said that she would tell them the real reason I had done what I did but I'm not sure what they still thought of me.
"Hey. What's up?"
"Nothing much. But um I wanted to ask you something."
"Ok shoot."
"Are we cool? I know thing went rocky after you know Amy and me drunk and all that. Same with Lola. Is she still mad?"
"No dud we're fine. A misunderstanding was all it was. Calm down."
"Ok. So another thing. I think Mia and I are going to stay married. As if it wasn't arranged at all."
"Sweet did that's awesome! I told you she would like you."
"Thank god we didn't bet on it." I muttered.
"Yeah you're lucky." I then heard a shout coming from the background. "Oh shit sorry did I gotta go. Lola is mad that I got drunk the other day. Not fun I will tell you. Bye man."
"Bye." I hung up and yawned. I decided I would go take a quick power nap. I went in the bedroom and got in the bed next to Mia. I got to say it was awkward but I managed to fall asleep.

Time Skip (Mia's P.O.V.)

I woke up and instantly remembered that I was on a private jet heading back to Aaron. Speaking of Aaron I felt 2 arms wrapped protectively around my waist. It was Aaron. I tried getting out of his grasp but his hold tightened.
"Hmm. Don't go Mia." I heard him groan into the crook of my neck.
"Aaron let go." I warned.
"Noooooo." He groaned again.
"Ugh! You make things so difficult." I surrendered and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I tried getting out of his hold but Aaron wouldn't let go. "Seriously Aaron. I will call Amy and tell her to meet up with you once we get off this plane of you don't let go."
"You wouldn't dare."
"I would." He let go of me and I got out the bed. I had changed into pajamas when I slept so I got back in my dress while Aaron continued to sleep. I left the room and went to the lounge and when the pilot announced that we would land in 1 hour I went back to wake Aaron up. "Aaron wake up. We land soon and you have to get up."
"First you want me to let you go and now you want me to wake up. What more can I do?"
"This is different. Now get up."
"Ugh Fine." Aaron got out of bed and I left the room to let him change. I waited in the lounge when Aaron finally came.
"Finally. How long does it take to get dressed?"
"Well sorry if I put time into getting ready." I shook my head laughing. "Now what do you want to do when we get back?"
"Break the news to our families." I said blandly.
"Can't it wait? I do not want to see your brother angry."
"Well I don't care. We have to do it." Aaron signed in defeat and then I went on my phone for the rest of the ride while he watched football.

Time Skip

The plane landed and I got out with Aaron following me. I saw our limo with our driver standing beside the door. We walked over to it and got in. The car started moving and I noticed a lot of fans around the corner.
"Wow. That is a lot of fans." Aaron commented.
"Yep. Sure is." I said.
"And they're are yours."
"Maybe not."
"Mia. Look at the signs they are holding up." I then saw a 5 year old holding up a sign that said 'Mia Thompson rules!!' I smiled at it. The girl was adorable. There were other signs too and I opened up the window. The little girl came running.
"Mia is it really you?" She asked in a cute baby voice.
"Yes it is. Oh you are just the cutest. What is your name?" I asked her.
"Clare! Thanks." I smiled wider.
"Oh you are so sweet. You better stay that way." She giggled and ran off to her mother. I waved at the other fans as the driver started driving again. "She is amazing."
"She really is. You know maybe we could have a little girl like that some day." Aaron teased.
"Aaron! We haven't even told our families about us and you're already thinking about kids?"
"Why not. They are adorable."
"Yeah until their age reminds you of your own."
"But they bring fun, love, and joy. Come on."
"We still have to tell our families and get married. Oh look we're here." I got out putting the conversation aside. "Home sweet home." I muttered walking in. I set my bag down and took out my phone. I called my mother and father first. Aaron and I had planned to have dinner with both of our families to tell them the news.
"Darling? Hi sweetheart. How are you?" My mother answered.
"Hi mom. I'm great. You?"
"Good, good. What do I owe the pleasure?"
"Me and Aaron want to host a dinner tomorrow night. We have big news to tell. Aaron's parents will be there too. Along with your other kids."
"Oh sounds exciting. We will be there. I will convince your father." We continued talking and I gave her all the details. Next I called Michael.
"Hey sis. What do you want?"
"Nice to talk to you too Michael. You love food especially when it is free. How about you get a chance to have free food tomorrow night at dinner. 6 o'clock. Eddie Marlowe."
"I will be there. Can I bring Alexa?" Alexa was Michael's wife. He was only married a few years ago but they didn't want kids for some time. Again he was married at 21.
"Sure. Just be there. Aaron will too. Oh and his parents will be there."
"Fine. But Aaron being there will kill the mood."
"Bye." I hung up and then dialed Colton's number.
"Hey Colt." I said. Colton hated that nickname I had come up with for him a few years back. But no matter what I used it and the fact at how annoyed he got made me use it more.
"Seriously? Colt? What do you want?"
"Haha. Actually I want to know if you're free tomorrow night."
"I am. I'm off that day."
"Perfect. Aaron and-"
"Aaron? Seriously?" He drawled.
"Colton don't be like that. Anyway, Aaron and I are hosting are dinner at Eddie Marlowe at 6 o'clock. Be there. We have some news."
"You aren't pregnant are you?" He asked.
"Colton! God no! Ugh you suck. Just be there." I quickly hung up before her could make some stupid comment.
"You talk to your family?" Aaron came up behind me.
"Yep. Have you?"
"Yes. They're excited to hear the news."
"Good. I just hope Colton won't get too mad."

Hey! Ok that was this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. I'm happy where this story is going and I think it will end soon. Maybe 5 more chapters but I'm not sure. I'll type soon. Bye!!