Chapter 4- A New Home and Confession

Aaron's P.O.V.
I was in my office when I noticed the time. 3:00. I packed up my stuff to leave. Today Mia was coming to my apartment to live with me for a year and 3 months. I knew Mia wasn't crazy excited so I decided to decorate her bedroom to something I think she would like. Mia wasn't a fan of a lot of fame. She was a pretty shy person yet still confident. I decorated her room to something that wasn't crazy but fit for someone like her. I just hoped she would like it. I wanted to make her at home and I think that this bedroom would help.
Mia's Room:

   I got home and set my stiff at my desk

I got home and set my stiff at my desk. I still needed to work but I wanted be home when she arrived. I had a lot of papers to go through. I was still working when I heard the door bell. I got up and went to the door. There Mia stood suitcases behind her along with another man that I didn't recognize. My bodyguard had opened the door and stood there. I nodded to him signaling him to leave.
"Hello Mia. Um you can go now." I said to the man.
"I don't think so. I am Mia's older brother. Colton Thompson. I am here to meet you and be ensured that Mia will be treated the way she deserves to be. To make sure that she will be treated with utmost respect." Mia rolled her eyes.
"Oh I can assure you everything will be alright. Charlotte! Will you take Miss Mia's things to her bedroom?" Charlotte- my maid- took them to Mia's bedroom.
"Ahh. I see you have a maid. Does she do everything for you?"
"Colton please! We have maids too! Get lost would ya. Living with Aaron will be fine. Nothing will happen." Mia yelled exasperated.
"I just want to make sure that you were marrying a man worthy of you." Colton responded.
"You know he is worthy! It is Aaron Cox for god's sake! Out!" Mia yelled pointing to the door. Colton rolled his eyes and walked out. I raised my eyebrow at Mia once he was gone. "Colton is a very protective brother. He... he thinks I'm a little kid and should wait to get married until I am 30."
"Wait. He isn't 30 and is already married."
"Exactly." I laughed lightly
"Ok come on. I will show you to your room." I walked to Mia's room as she followed me. "Here it is." I opened the door and Mia gasped. I smiled that she liked it. (See picture above) "I will make dinner. Why don't you settle in and unpack your bags." I walked off to the kitchen leaving Mia in shock at her new bedroom.
Mia's P.O.V.
I gasped when I saw my room. It was amazing. I couldn't believe Aaron took his time to do this even though I would be leaving in a year and 3 months. I heard Aaron say something about dinner and walking off but I didn't pay attention. I too busy marveling at the room. I turned in a full circle under the chandelier. I shut the door and took out my phone hooking it up to the speaker. He must have known I like to listen to music from one of my interviews. I played my play list and opened up my suitcase that had my shoes. I took out each pair and set them down. I opened up the closet and gasped.
My closet (Pretend that there are more space for clothes behind from where the picture was taken.)

)