Chapter 5- Meeting His Parents

Mia's P.O.V.
I woke up still exhausted from last night. Last night was rough. I never thought that I would ever tell someone about my past life. Never. I never talked a whole lot about that stuff. I got out of the bed and put on my robe. It was freezing. I walked out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. There was a note on the fridge.
'Mia I am at work. There is food and drinks in the fridge. Fell free to do whatever but if you go out take a bodyguard with you. -Aaron'
I smiled and opened the fridge. Being a model and all, I had a very strict diet to follow. I hated it but followed it all the same. I grabbed some fruit and lettuce. I cut up the fruit and put it on a plate. Then I made my salad. I ate while going in my phone and texting Colton. I figured that he would be texting me everyday while I'm with Aaron. After finishing I went back to my room to get dressed. I chose a magenta romper with some cute sandals.
My outfits:

   I brushed my hair an put on some simple makeup

I brushed my hair an put on some simple makeup. I brushed my teeth quickly and applied a light shade of lip gloss. I walked out of my bedroom and was about to open the door when I heard a cough. I turned around and saw a young-ish. man. Probably in his 30s.
"Miss Mia." He said.
"Yes?" I asked sweetly trying not to get annoyed.
"The boss gave me strait orders not to let you leave without a bodyguard."
"Oh don't worry I am only going shopping. I have done it multiple times without a bodyguard."
"Miss Mia." He repeated more firmly. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when the door opened.
"Mia good you're right here. Oh um Ryan you can leave. Why are you here anyway?" Aaron asked cluelessly.
"Miss Mia I'm afraid wanted to leave and wouldn't take a bodyguard with her. Luckily you came before she could go." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Mia. Didn't you see my note I left you?" Aaron asked me a tad bit angry.
"Yes I did. I know you wanted me to take a bodyguard with me, but I also know that I can take care of myself without a babysitter."
"Mia look." Aaron pinched the bridge of his nose. "You have to take a bodyguard. Now that our engagement has been made public there will be a ton of paparazzi. It is also safer."
"I told I'm fine. Remember what I told you last night?"
"Yes but you aren't 7 anymore. Now I have news and we are dropping the subject."
"What news?"
"My parents want to meet you so they invited us to go to dinner with them. I have a dress that is ready for you. It will be here soon. You need to dress up since my parents are- well just that. My parents are my parents and expect a lot." I laughed slightly.
"Ok fine. I will go to my room." I went to my room and looked at the clock. It was already 3:30. I must have woken up late.
I was taking off my makeup when there was a knock at my door. "Come in." A woman walked in holding a bag that I guessed was my dress.
"Hello Miss. I'm Catherine. I will be helping you get ready." I smiled and beckoned her over to start helping me get ready. She finished getting off my previous makeup before putting in new makeup.
My makeup: