Chapter 16- Big News

Mia's P.O.V.

I was in my room reading a book when I looked at the clock. It was time to get ready for the lunch Aaron and I had planned. Just then one of Aaron's maids came in with a bag in her hand that probably held my dress.
"Hello miss Mia. I have everything to do your hair, makeup, and outfit for the lunch. Sit over there and I will start with the makeup." I walked to the vanity and sat down as she said. Then she began to do my makeup and in the end I liked it.
My makeup:

Then she began my hair

Then she began my hair. It felt as if I was getting a head massage.
My Hair:

"Ok miss now here is your dress

"Ok miss now here is your dress. You may put it on and then when you finish I will give you your heels." I nodded and walked to my bathroom and slipped on the dress. It was beautiful and I didn't want to take it off.
My Dress:

I walked out of the bedroom and when the maid saw me she smiled

"You look lovely. Now here are your shoes." She handed me a gorgeous pair of high heels and I slipped them on.
My Heels:

I grabbed my purse and headed out of my bedroom and to then front entrance

I grabbed my purse and headed out of my bedroom and to then front entrance. I waited for about 5 minutes before Aaron emerged from his room.
"Is it possible someone can become more beautiful than you?" He asked sliding his hands around my waist and kissing me slightly. When he pulled away I smiled.
"It just might be." I said before getting out of his grasp and walking out the door with him running after me.

Time Skip

We got out of the limo and walked into the restraint. The waiter brought us to our table and we waited for our family.
"You nervous?" He asked me in my ear.
"A little." I admitted.
"Don't worry. They'll be fine. It's your life. Not theirs. Oh look they're here." I turned my head and saw Colton and Bridgette walking towards us.
"Colton! Bridgette! So good go see you! How is the baby?"
"Good to see you too. The baby is fine! However I'm already annoyed with the morning sickness." She said.
"I'm glad. About the baby. Not the morning sickness." I responded.
"And this is why I don't like you." Colton said. I laughed and hugged him and he hugged back.
"I know. Now sit down wherever you want except the one on the right of Aaron." I said.
"I wouldn't ever want to." Colton said before walking over to the table.
"Somethings will never change." Bridgette said and followed Colton.

Time Skip

Everyone was here and we were all eating and it was almost time to tell our families the news. Aaron and I hadn't planned on how we would bring it up so I was thankful that my mother was the one to ask about it.
"So you invited us here to tell us something. What was it?"
"You all know how Aaron and I were both to stay married only for a year then divorce?" Everyone nodded.
"Well through the few months we've been together I have grown feelings deeper than friendship for Mia and she feels the same." Aaron continued. Things we're slowly starting to click.
"So we decided that instead of divorcing we are going to stay married and live a married life. Like all of you do." I motioned to all of them. I looked at Colton. His hands were clenched into fists and for a second I though he would straight up punch Aaron. My father seemed angry but didn't do anything. Bridgette however was over the moon.
"Oh I'm so happy for you 2! You look adorable together. Have any thoughts on kids?"
"Bridgette!" I yelled feeling face get hot.
"Just kidding." She giggled.
"I'm delighted that this worked. And you really will make an amazing couple." My mom said happily. I was glad she approved.
For the rest of the lunch we talked but Colton didn't say a word. After lunch everyone was just standing and talking in their own little groups and then I saw Aaron pull Michael aside. Then I realized he was talking to Michael about my diet. Oh god.

Aaron's P.O.V.

I pulled Michael aside and began my conversation.
"Hey Michael I have a question for you and it's about Mia."
"Sure. Ask away?"
"Did you give her that diet?"
"Um yeah. Why?"
"I had noticed how she didn't eat a lot and asked about her diet. She went into detail and told me her weight." I had to lie about that so I wouldn't sound rude asking a woman her weight and how we'd been making out when I noticed.
"Oh. How much?"
"83 pounds. You're starving her Michael. She can't eat almost anything. I want you to change it."
"83 pounds?"
"Yes. 83."
"Holy shit. I gotta apologize. I'm changing it. Shit I didn't realize she was starving."
"Yeah. Thanks Michael. I just worry about her."
"I know. If you didn't I wouldn't let you marry her." I laughed as he walked away.
"Well?" I heard Mia ask.
"He's changing it."
"Oh thank god. If he didn't I thought you would punch him."
"Hey!"
"Just kidding."
"Mia can I talk to Aaron privately?" I saw Colton standing next to Mia glaring at me.
"No. If you have anything to say to him you say it in front of me." She answered.
"Then can I talk to you privately?" He asked her.
"You should Mia. I'll wait for you." She smiled and followed her brother.

Mia's P.O.V.

"I can't believe your marrying him!" Colton whisper-yelled.
"Well believe it!" I retorted back.
"You can't just go off marrying someone like that!"
"Colton I'm not 5! I'm a grown woman who can make her own choices. Honestly all of you are deciding everything for me. First my job, then my boyfriend, now my marriage! I'm sick of it! I'm never gonna actually love if you keep stopping me from it."
"But this is different."
"How Colton? How?"
"It just is!"
"You don't even know. Well I do. I'm finally making my own decision and you don't want me to. Except this time I won't listen to you."
"Oh you will!"
"No I won't. Just so you know, we made out. In a closet." I whispered before walking away. I knew he was pissed. "Whelp he is pissed and more than ever!"
"Why?"
"I told him we made out in a closet. He deserved it. He thinks he can control me but he can't. I'm 21 for god's sake!"
"Ok calm down. People are leaving so we should too. Come on." We walked out of the restaurant and to the limo. As we were driving back I leaned my head on Aaron's shoulder glad that I was finally deciding something on my own.

Ok there is that chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and I will type soon. Adios for now!