preview of a chapter

I don't know what's wrong with wattpad but my three finished chapters won't publish

Except this one i guess

--

"Do you cum? When you're fucking on the job?" She almost smiled. She couldn't say the word 'fuck' quite as casually as she wanted to. Or maybe she just upset her with her frank answers.

"Of course," she said. "Sex is simply a programmed physical response. I can make my body do anything I want without it interfering with my emotions."

" You said you have no emotions."

"Did I? Well, that's true enough. Let's just say that using Sex as a tool is ni more intimate than using fake names and learning to respond to it. It's a skill, a weapon. Something I use when the occasion calls for it."

" I don't believe it's possible" she said. Foolish girl. Didn't she know she was looking for an excuse, any excuse to put her hand on her?

"It's possible shall i demonstrate?" She almost wanted to laugh at her expression. Almost.
She bolted out of her chair. "I'm going to bed." 'let her go', she told herself. 'Keep your bloody mouth shut and let her go.'

"Aren't you curious?" She found herself saying. "I thought you weren't going to give up without a fight. Prove me wrong. Melt my icy heart with the warmth of your tender love."

"Fuck You," she said, furious.
"That's was what I was suggesting."
She should have run while she still had the chance. For a smart woman she was being astonishingly stupid. Either that, or she liked playing with fire. "You're joking," she said in a flat voice.

But they both knew she wasn't joking. She didn't know why she was doing it. She wanted her, that was given, but she'd wanted other women and having a hard dick didn't mean she had to do anything about it.
Maybe she wanted to play with fire as well. Maybe she thought it would make things easier if she just fucked her and got it over with. Or maybe she was looking for a reason to save her.

But even if she wanted to, she couldn't. Run away, she thought.

"Come here," she said.

"Not my men" she said loftily.

She smiled. "You don't have a man, Jennie. And you haven't in more than three years, not since you move to New York. Do you think I don't have complete files on you? I know where you went to school, how you lost your virginity, what you eat for breakfast. You graduated third in you class at Harvard law and it drove you crazy that you weren't first. You have a Daddy kink, I know you like it missionary style and you seldom come. And you like milk ice cream. Come on, Ms. Kim. I bet i can make you scream with pleasure."

She felt hot and cold at the same time.

"No you can't" she said, her voice shaky.

--

That's all to be continued 😊😇
-dumpling