~ Episode 8 - Party Time: Part 2 to Hope ~

That scene from Supernatural was all I could think about while we were writing this, so enjoy :D ~Skye~ 

Lawrence did, in fact, have alcohol, and oddly enough, we found a karaoke machine in the music room. There are quite a few songs on it and it runs off batteries. Lawrence found glasses for all of us and started filling them with whatever the alcohol actually was. I watched him carefully, but he didn't slip anything into the drinks. I guess he didn't need to, but I was still on edge after figuring out what he did before. Zion helped Lawrence hand the glasses out and as Zion was giving me mine, our fingers lightly touch. I look up at Zion and we make eye contact, holding it for a while. Once I realized we were both staring at each other, I look away.

"Thanks," I said, clutching the glass in my hand.

"Uh, yeah, no problem," Zion replied, bringing his free hand up to his neck. Lawrence calls everyone to attention and prepares to toast. I didn't really pay attention to what he said. Instead, I kept stealing glances towards Zion and I saw that his cheeks have a light flush to them. I smile. He's cute when he's blushing.

"...to a new home!" Lawrence finished his toast right as I started paying attention to what he said. We raise our glasses in the air and then clink them together. Cheers erupted from all of us and we drink, celebrating our last night at the school.

~

A few drinks later, we're all getting tipsy. Zion had the lovely idea to turn on the karaoke machine and start using. He walks into the open area we made for the stage, his microphone in hand. The music starts and I can't help my giggles. It's 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred. Why that song is on the machine? I have no clue, but who cares?

"I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love, love's going to leave me." Let's just say Zion's drunk singing wasn't the best. He sounded like a dying cat and not to mention, he was looking at me most of the time.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts..." I was actually surprised that he was getting the words right. If I wasn't drunk me, I wouldn't have done this, but of course, you do all types of embarrassing things drunk. I decided that it would be a good idea to get up and sing with him.

"And I'm too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan, New York, and Japan." We sang together, not even caring about our friend's ears. I'd like to think I wasn't bad, but Hermione told me otherwise. Eventually, we finished the song, downed a few more glasses of the diminishing alcohol (there was a lot of bottles of whatever cheap, warm crap it was) and then went back to singing.

We sat down this time, facing each other. We both knew the world to 'Imaginary Lover' by Atlanta Rhythm Section, so we decided to sing it. Everybody else was just off in their own little world, talking amongst each other. We sang the song and at the very end Zion leaned in close to me. I initially leaned in closer to him and we kissed. It was a short kiss, but it still sparked something in us. He stood up suddenly, grabbing my hand and helping me off the ground too. We made our way towards his classroom, and I couldn't contain my giggles. I'm sure everyone noticed the lack of our singing, but they were probably happy about it. Zion turns around suddenly again and looks me dead in the eyes. I stare right back at him, challenging him. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to him, pressing me against his body.

"All the sweet and dark things I can do to you..." I heard him whisper. He smashes his lips against mine.