~ Bonus Episode - Zion's Memory ~

"I had drunk sex with Zion and I might be pregnant and he doesn't even care and I don't know what to do and I'm scared!" That was definitely Skylar. Everyone's eyes are on me and I can feel my face turn a deep shade of red. I try to ignore their stares and think of what Skylar said. She thinks I don't care about what happened? Everything clicks in my head. That's why she's ignoring me. I made her think that I didn't care about her and what happened last night... I have to fix this. I run out of 1-C and towards her classroom. I open the door to see her in Hermione's arms, crying. They look at me when I opened the door.

"Go away! She doesn't love you!" Hermione said. I look pleadingly at Skylar, hoping she'll let me explain everything to her. I see her sigh and she gives in.

"Hermie, can you give us a moment?" She asked. Hermione glares at me as she walks out and closes the door behind her. I walk up to Skylar and take her hands in mine.

"Sky... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like that...there is no excuse for how I made you feel. I wasn't really sure how I felt then, but I do know now, that I love you." She stares at me for a second before snapping out of it.

"I...I love you too Zion." She whispered to me, blushing slightly. I put my hand on her cheek and she leans into it. I lean in and kiss her tenderly on the lips. She smiles against my lips and I pull away slightly.

"There's no one I'd rather have a family with than you..." I whispered, resting my forehead on hers. We had big smiles on our faces. We embraced each other in a loving hug and knew we were never going to be seperated. I'd do anything I could to protect her.