~ Episode 10 - I made an uh-oh ~

I get dragged past room 1-C and towards my room with Hermione. She looks determined to get me in private so we can talk. I really don't want to, but she's going to force me to.

"Eugene, can you tell them that... Skylar wasn't feeling well so we went back to our classroom?" Hermione called over her shoulder at him. He mumbles something, but I assume he's still going to tell them anyways.

Hermione walks into our classroom and closes the door behind her, blocking it with her body. I don't have any way of escaping this conversation. I suddenly become nervous, which makes me realize that I'm more nervous now that know I'm nervous.

"What did you do with Zion last night, Skylar?" Hermione asked me. I felt like she was staring into my soul.

"Nothing. We just...talked." I said, trying to play the innocent card. I knew she was going to realize I was bluffing, but I still had to try.

"Oh, you were talking alright." Hermione said, still staring into my soul. I stay quiet, my face and ears getting hotter by the second. Hermione advances towards me and I'm scared for a slight second.

"What...did you do...with Zion last night?" Hermione asked again. Does she just want me to admit it outloud? I know she already knows what happened! Why can't she just leave me alone?! I stay silent, still trying to avoid the question. Finally I get tired of Hermione's stare and I blurt it out.

"I had drunk sex with Zion and I might be pregnant and he doesn't even care and I don't know what to do and I'm scared!" I look at Hermione, hoping she was happy. I probably said it loud enough for the whole school to hear me.