~ BONUS EPISODE - Christmas is Here! ~

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up wake up wake up!" Our daughter exclaimed, jumping on our bed. I sit up in the bed and look at Flora's glowing face, smiling to myself. Zion sits up, grumbling to himself, trying to pretend he wasn't mad at getting woken up.

"What is it dear?" I asked as she looked between us.

"Santa came! Come on mommy! You have to hurry!" Flora exclaimed, jumping off our bed. She runs out the door but comes back a second later. "Hurry up!" she exclaimed, running away again. I chuckle and look over at Zion.

"I'll wake up Dean while you make sure Flora isn't burning the house down?" I suggested. Zion just nods his head and gets out of bed, pulling on pants and a shirt. I walk down the hallway towards our six-month-old son's room. He's sleeping peacefully when I walk in. I walked over to his cradle and gently picked him up. His amber eyes slowly open and a smile appears on his face.

"Aren't you just the happiest baby on Earth!" I cooed, walking down the hall again towards the stairs. I hear Flora laughing so Zion must be doing a good job. When I get to the kitchen, Hermione and Eugene are already there, and Zion's in the living room with Flora, chasing her around the furniture. I look at Hermione and she has her one-month-old son, Blake, in her arms.

"Aren't smelly, crying babies the best?" I asked them, looking down at my own son.

"Hmm well when you have people on multimedia spamming you about the new baby, it's not that bad," Eugene said, having a grin on his face. I smile back at him. Hermione and Eugene have definitely changed. They're all about social media now and whether or not they're getting negative things said about them. Don't get me wrong, I still love them, but sometimes I just want to have a conversation with them where they don't mention social media.

"Mommy! Let's open presents!" Flora exclaimed from the living room.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I said, looking at Hermione and Eugene one more time before walking into the living room. Zion's sitting on the floor and Flora is jumping around like a wild animal.

"Okay monkey, settle down," Zion said, laughing to himself. I sit down next to Zion and carefully set Dean on the floor. He looks at Zion confused for a second before smiling.

"It's Daddy. Can you say Daddy?" I said, smiling. I glance up at Flora and she's watching Dean closely. He looks between us and laughs.

"Dada!" he said.

"Yes!" Zion exclaimed. He picked Dean up off the floor and held him close. We were all excited, but I think Zion almost started crying. Flora has a smile on her face, but I could still tell she felt left out.

"Hey, Flora, why don't you open that big present right there." I point to a present I wrapped myself in blue wrapping paper. Her eyes light up and she runs over to it. Zion looks at me and smiles knowingly. Flora eagerly begins to unwrap it. I see that Eugene and Hermione join us and I think that they read my mind. Eugene and Zion start joking around and Hermione was asking me for tips on how to raise a child. She let me hold Blake and he just felt so tiny and frail in my arms. It reminds me of when Flora was born. I guess they can socialize when the time it right. I find it funny when Eugene holds Blake and Zion has Dean. I face my daughter and she was struggling to unwrap the present so I run to the rescue.

I help her continue unwrapping presents. I've never seen her face light up as bright as it did when she saw her presents. Once all the presents were unwrapped, Flora sat on the floor, already tired.

"You can't fall asleep yet; there's still one last surprise," I said. I look at Zion and he nods his head, handing Dean to me. I cradle him in my arms and smiled down at his sleeping form. Zion runs off towards the garage, where we kept our last gift. Zion closed the door behind him and came back a second later, holding a fluff ball. I look at Flora and she looks confused. Zion smiles and sets the fluff ball on the ground. It turns it's adorable face towards Flora and she smiles, running towards it.

"A puppy! Mommy, it's a puppy!" she exclaimed, picking it up gently. The pomeranian almost seems to snuggle against Flora's loving hug.

"Yes, it is," I said, laughing slightly. Flora always wanted a puppy, so we decided to get her one.

"What's her name monkey? You have to make it a good one." Zion said, crouching next to Flora. She looks at him, smiling.

"Star!" Flora exclaimed, looking happily at her dad. He smiles at her.

"Now remember, Star is yours so you have to take care of her. She needs food and water, toys..."

"I know daddy..." Flora said, giggling to herself. She sets Star on the ground and starts playing with her. We all watch her play with the puppy. Zion stands next to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Are we gonna regret this?" I asked, still watching Flora play.

"Yeah, probably but that's okay," Zion said, pulling me even closer to him. I look at him and see a huge smile on Zion's lips. I lean my head on his shoulder, watching Flora.

~

We all sat around on the couch, exhausted. We just stuffed ourselves and I put Dean to sleep after feeding him too. Hermione and Eugene left earlier with Blake. They had another Christmas party to go to. I sit down on the couch next to Zion and he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I lean into him but immediately remember my present to him. I stand up off the couch in a flash, scaring Zion.

"I need to give you your present," I said, getting nervous and excited. Zion looks at me confused.

"I thought we decided on no gifts?" He said, making it sound more like a question. I look at him a shrug.

"Change of plans. Now...I have to go get it." I run down the hall, not giving him a chance to answer. I open a drawn where I hid it and pull it out. I look at it in my hands, getting more nervous. I don't know if my present is good or bad. I run back to the living room, the present behind my back.

"Okay. Close your eyes and hold out your hand." Zion follows my instructions and I place my present in his hands. "Open."

Zion opens his eyes and stares at my present to him. He looks at me, then back at the thing in his hand. He mumbled something and continues looking back from it to me. I clasp my hands in front of me to try to keep them from shaking. Zion stands up and walks closer to me. He looks at me and I see the joy in his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" He asked quietly. I shake my head up and down and he engulfs me in a tight hug. He pulls away and kisses me. He smiles against my lips and I smile back, pulling away slightly. Zion kissed me again and I had to pull away to get a breath.

"I love you," Zion whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. I raise my eyes to meet his.

"I love you too." 

Hey, y'all! Remember me? It's been a while, and I've decided to just upload this part now instead of waiting for Christmas. Since Serena and I are writing Fear Might Be the Death of Me, I wanted to get this part up because it's been bothering me that this book has gone unfinished. So yes, this is the last part of Star-Crossed Strangers. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book because we certainly did! So long and goodnight 

~ Skye