1.

"Taehyung, Get down here this instance!"
A voice howled form beneath as Taehyung was busy doing nothing. He wore his slippers and rushed down.

"Dad, what's wrong..?" He asked hesitantly

"Oh I'll tell you what's wrong, I just got off the phone with the principal, how many times more do I have to deal with this same bullshit over and over again? Huh!" He yelled at him a bit louder than usual.

"But dad at least tell me what did the principal say?" He knew what it was.

"Tae, you verbally abused Mr. Thomason in the class again, and then broke his phone, what's the meaning of all this, may I please know?" His dad stood there with his arms folded expecting a proper answer and not an excuse.

"Dad Mr. Thomson failed me in two of my tests, and then he always shouts at me and no one else, like he has a serious problem with me, then today he threw the tests on my desk and started humiliating me in front of everyone. It felt important to say something or this way he'll keep mistreating me." He had that trying-to-convince-dad-mode face on

His dad sighed and leaned on the counter, "I don't know boy what am I going to do with you, when are you gonna learn that these teachers are your elders and you need to respect them." He placed his head in his hands.

"Dad I won't do that again I swear, just forgive me this once. I'll control myself next time." He went near his dad and placed his arm around him.

"And yes mister don't think I forgot about the exams for god's sake. Now listen up you've got one last chance to either improve your grades and get into and good college or get yourself a job as mechanic or a cab driver because I'm not wasting one more penny on you. You hear me?"

"Ugh Dad, yeah fine whatever I'll see what I can do." He let out a long sigh

"No you're not." His dad said with a smile on his face which often meant he thought of an idea.

"Dad what do you mean?"

"You're going to your mother's, you're going to change schools, this one isn't working for you maybe that will."

"But dad you don't know if that'll work for me."

"Well didn't it for your sister? She improved a lot over there and now that you're going maybe she'll help you out too."

"But dad that's her and this is me you're talking about."

"No more buts, now go upstairs and start packing we'll hit the road tomorrow, I'll go and talk to your mother and try and convince her. Now go!"

Taehyung sulked his way upstairs to his room and directly landed on bed. He felt like punching someone right now. Taehyung's parents divorced around when he was 7, ever since he lived with his dad and his sister with his mother in Jackson. He always kept in touch with his sister but never with her mother, we can say he liked her the least out of all family members.
The thing that bugged Tae the most was he had to leave his friends behind, he was used to the atmosphere here, he knew he'd have a hard time adjusting, but he knew what was the one thing he was leaving behind which was going to matter a lot. The Mr. Cool guy was to become Mr. Nobody real soon.

"Taehyung! Come downstairs." His dad yelled.

"Yes dad what's up?"