17.

"Taehyung you should rest."

"I don't want to." Taehyung genuinely seemed upset.

"Jungkook please I want to be alone for a while."

"but-"

"Please, I also have to talk to my dad as well so."

"Ok, but if you need anything I'll be right out."

"Yeah."

Jungkook quietly left the room. Taehyung laid down on the bed not knowing what to do ahead.

His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung why haven't you picking up my calls?"

"Just leave me the fuck alone, find someone else for your stupid task."

"I can't do that. By the way I'm really sorry."

"For what?"

"That you got kicked out of your house."

"How the fuck do you know. Wait, youre the stalker around why wouldn't you know."

"Harsh. Listen now that you're in Jungkook's house maybe you'll get him to tell everything, and you know you can do that."

"I'm not gonna do anything you say you sick fuck."

"Yes you are. Your dad has been hanging out alot at your aunts home. I have the capability to hurt two people at one time and you know it."

"Why are even after me? I don't owe you anything, why don't you get anyone else to do this job?"

"That's because the first time I saw you with Jungkook, I could tell you'll get close to him. Do you realize no one in the school can get as close as you with Jungkook. That's why I chose you."

"I can't keep lying to him, I can't hurt him. It's wrong. He trusts me."

"Taehyubg you are so naive. You have no idea, Jungkook can turn against you in one single moment. He may be close to you, cares about you but his actual nature is nothing like this. Mark my words when the time comes he may break your trust and heart into a million pieces because at the end that's who he is."

Taehyung quickly hung up the call.
Could Jungkook really break his trust? Would he ever try to hurt him? Taehyung was in disbelief of what he heard from that man's mouth, why should he even believe him. Taehyung got up and went outside the room. Jungkook was sitting on the couch.

"Do you need anything Taehyung?"

"No I'm fine."

Taehyung sat besides Jungkook.

"What's wrong Taehyung?"

"Jungkook do you actually like me?"

"Of course Taehyung."

"How do I know you're telling the truth."