5.

The party was about to start so Tae went upstairs to his room and picked out an outfit for the party. He just got out of the shower and he heard his phone ring. He picked up without seeing who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung good to hear your voice again, now listen remember I told you that I would give you a task? Of course you remember. Here's the task, I know you're going to Hoseok's party, don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Then what do you want?"

"You've met the Jungkook boy haven't you? I need you to get to know him, I need you to make him spit out all his secrets everything about his past, even some stuff he might have to confess about. Can you do that? You only have 3 weeks to do this if you fail you know. Now chop chop you have important things to do."

Taehyung held his phone in his hand as he hung up the call. He now begin to wonder what was up with Jungkook, he was always the introvert type of guy, what was he hiding and what was he supposed to confess about?
Tae kept thinking as he dressed up and moved out of the room.

{What he wore to the party

{What he wore to the party.}

He went out the house locking it from behind.
He was about to call an Uber but Jin's bike was was placed in the garage, with the keys sitting on the table. He grabbed his helmet and rode to Hoseok's house.
As he reached all eyes were on him. Why wouldn't they be he was already looking so damn hot in his outfit and then making an entrance on a bike was bonus for them. He parked it and went inside.
The two people he was looking for were Hoseok and Jungkook. He was unable to pin down Jungkook but located Hoseok.

"Ma man!" Hoseok shouted and grinned at him coming in for a hug.

"Taehyung you are one fine human being. Like care to explain how you pull off everything you wear?"

"Alright stop it. Dude your house is gigantic. Love the interior and exterior and it's so lit. You even have a pool. To be honest with you, if were a girl I'd definitely go skinny dipping, but who's says I can't go even now as well?"

"I think we ALL would love to see you skinny dipping. Now come along, I'll introduce you to some seniors."

Tae followed Hoseok in crowded lounge almost about to loose him but doesn't.

"This Taehyung is Namjoon. The most popular guy around here. Everyone takes him for a fuckboy but he really isn't, or is he we may never know."

"Hey Namjoon. Glad to meet you."

"Same here, you in Jackson high? Never seen you before."

"I-"

"He just transferred from Williamsburg. Now come along Tae one more person."

"Tae meet Yoongi. This guys the real shit. The OG. If you don't have yoongi in your life, your life's meaningless."

"Hey man, what's up?" Tae shook hands with him.