18.

"Pick it up, who is it?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"No one just leave it." But the ringtone kept annoying Jungkook.

"Here give it to me I'll talk."

"Jungkook chill out it's no one."

"Taehyung don't you trust me?"

"I- I do, ughh." Taehyung sighed loudly and handed over the phone but when Taehyung saw it the unknown number he quickly tried to snatch it out of his hands but failed.

"Why are you so tense?"

"No just leave I-it, it's no o-one see? Unknown n-number."

"Yeah so I'll tell him to stop calling you."

Just as Jungkook was about to attend the call, the caller dropped the call. Taehyung sighed in relief.

"See? He dropped the call, next time this number calls, you tell them to talk to me." Jungkook went inside his room after this.

The phone rang again so without Jungkook noticing Taehyung quickly attended the call.

"What the hell, you knew your task was going to be jeopardised if He received the call?"

"I'm aware that's why the moment he was about to pick up, I dropped the call deliberately."

"How did you know when he was going to pick up the call?"

"Don't answer that. Just hang up."

"No not so easily. Taehyung if you remember your 3 weeks time is about to be over this Monday and as far as I see you haven't done shit."

"I-I'll do something just give me this weekend. I'll do it. I'll get him to confess one way or another."

"Good luck in that and I don't want anymore excuses otherwise you know what's gonna happen."

"Yeah yeah."

"Who was that Taehyung?"

"O-oh What? No one, no one you need to worry about."

"I hope it wasn't the wrong number again."

"Nope."

"Ok good."

The next Taehyung and Jungkook were getting ready for the party.
They both came out from different rooms, all ready to go and both of them wowed at each other.

{ Looks hot as usual. }

{ Of course without the Mask and bag

{ Of course without the Mask and bag. }

They went and sat in the car. Taehyung was so worried right now. How would he even talk to him? What was that he was hiding? What if something goes wrong?

"Tae you look too uptight, loosen up."

"Yeah, no, I'm fine."

"Doesn't look like it."

"Trust me I am."

"Ok. Did you pick up the gift from the table?"

"Yeah I did." Taehyung wasn't in the mood to talk especially with Jungkook right now.

"We're here come on."

They went inside, it was all too busy and loud as hell giving off the party vibes. Tae kept following Jungkook as he walked through the crowd. When they came out at the backside of the house, near the pool they saw Hoseok with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Hey guys." Jungkook went to them.

"Hey you both made it. That's awesome. Tae?" Hoseok was even happier than usual to see these two.

"Yeah?"

"You alright? You look very anxious."

"Don't worry hyung I'm fine. Just I think I couldn't sleep well last night."

"Jungkook you're not taking proper care of him are you?"

"Wait you guys know?" Tae asked them immediately.

"Know what?" Namjoon replied.

"That me and Jungkook are staying together?"

"Of course he told us that day on the group chat." Yoongi replied.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook. Jungkook's expressions were completely blank and he couldn't even reply back to him.

"Listen I was about to tell you-"

"Save it. I thought it was supposed to be something only you knew and not the rest of the world. Was it so hard to keep this to yourself. I was going to find another place but you just had to let it out."

"Taehyung listen you're overreacting, you can trust them. They won't let this out. Right guys?"

"Yeah definitely." Hoseok said pretty quietly almost to himself.

"Jungkook just. Just leave it. You don't have to tell everyone and make me the centre of the joke by saying I have no home. I'm going home, and not yours but instead I'll find a motel or something."

"Taehyung no stop. Taehyung I'm sorry I shouldn't have told anyone, I'm really very sorry can you please stay. I promise you we'll sort this whole thing out once we're back but just please don't spoil your mood now."

"Jungkook I'm not feeling this whole party thing. I wanna go and right now."

"Taehyung are you ok? You've been acting pretty weird ever since we left for the party. Is something wrong? Someone or something bothering you?"

"No just, I don't know."

"Tae Listen sit down, I'll get you a drink and you'll be all better." Hoseok said and moved inside to get him a drink.

Jungkook made Tae sit on the chair and sat besides him.

"Tae baby, is something wrong? You can tell me."

"No Jungkook just let it go."

"Tae-"

Jungkook was interrupted was Hoseok came and handed him a drink.

"Drink yo and relax. Loosen up boy, forget anything that's stressing you."

Hoseok smiled as Taehyung gulped the whole drink in one sip.

"Woah woah woah, ok that's enough. Let me take that from you." Jungkook took away the glass and placed it on the floor.

"Hoseok where's the washroom?" Taehyung asked.

"Down the hall to the left."

Taehyung quickly went to the washroom. After a while he came out and directly went to the table where there was beer.

He chugged around 3 to 4 glasses like that. This time it took a while before the drinks completely made him drunk.

He was in his senses, trying to find Jungkook, until he barged into someone.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung said.

"No it's ok." Taehyung started walking the other side but he stopped and turned around. The voice was so familiar, he'd heard it so many times. He went back to the person he barged in and put his hand on his shoulder and turned him around.
They stood face to face and Taehyung just couldn't believe it.

"What the fucking hell are you doing here?!" Taehyung yelled at him.