9.

Tae was sitting in the cafeteria as his phone rang. He was most likely expecting Jungkook but it was the unknown number again.

"What do you want?" Tae was a bit grumpy.

"Taehyung tell me where's Jungkook?"

"The fuck am I supposed to know where is he? Isn't this your job? To spy on people without them knowing, to stalk them. Always keep an eye on em no matter what?"

"Well that's true it is, but I know where he is, I'm asking you. So do you know where is Jungkook?"

"You sick fuck, listen to me you lay a hand on Jungkook I'm going to kill you."

"Woah oh oh, let's remain in control shall we? You don't even know me taehyung and even if you do, you can never even touch me. I just called to tell you that one week of your time is gone. Son you better hurry up or there will be casualties." Tae cut the phone there and then.

"Fucking sick psychopath. I don't even know where to find Jungkook."  Tae thought to himself.

He was leaving the school when he Jungkook's car parked outside in the parking lot which wasn't here in the morning.

He ditched the bus and went to search the car.
He slightly tried to open the door to check if it was unlocked or not. It was unlocked. He got in and started searching the dashboards and rear seat pockets. He found something in the dashboard.
A small notebook in which Something like a journal was written down. Tae didn't have enough time to read it in peace so he put it in his pocket and got out.

He was about to get out of the before he saw something unusual. As he was closing the dashboard, his eye caught something underneath the seat. It was a gun. An actual pistol. He picked it up. It was heavy off course. He was checking the pistol while his eye fell on the side mirror of the car. He saw someone walking towards the car. He was now getting too close for Tae to exit the car without getting noticed. Taehyung decided to hide in the back behind the drivers seat so at least whoever that guy was wouldn't notice him.

The guy sat in the car, started it and drove away. Tae was literally cursing himself for getting in the car in the first place. He had no Idea who was even driving or where was he going. Until the guy received a call.

"Hello?"

Tae recognised it was Jungkook. A part of him was relieved and terrified.

"Yeah your job is done. I've taken care of the stuff, don't worry not a single person will suspect." He hung up the phone.

Tae got chills in his body when he heard this. Few moments later the car stopped. Jungkook got out and maybe in some building.
Tae had the last opportunity to get out of there. He quietly opened the door and stepped outside making sure no one sees him. He quickly ran towards the road till the building was out of sight. As he was sure that no one saw him and he can head back home, he quickly called Jin.

"Cmon pick up! Pick up!"

"Hello?"

"J-jin? Listen to me please come pick me up. I have no idea where am I, just track my location and come pick me up. Please hurry!"

"Taehyung what's going on? Why do you sound so worried?"

"Jin listen I don't have the time to tell you right now. Just come now!"

"Alright, alright relax I'm coming."

Taehyung was in the middle of nowhere, he had no idea where to go.

"What am I going to do."

He was so tensed at the moment.

"What are you doing here?" Someone from behind him exclaimed.

"O-oh my god Jungkook, listen don't hurt me please. I beg you."

"Hurt you? What are you talking about? Taehyung why are you even out here?"

"Listen I was worried that you were not at school, I was about to leave but then I saw your car and I went in, I was about to get out but then you came so I had to hide in the back."

"Taehyung tell me honestly what did you hear?"

"Nothing I swear to god. I promise I won't tell anyone just let me go."

"Now Listen to me whatever you heard back there, it's nothing the way it sounds I promise. Calm down. Listen I'm not going to hurt you. Come on, I'll drop you home."
He reached out his hand and Tae grabbed it.

Jungkook drove Tae back to his house. Meanwhile Tae called Jin and told him he was fine and that he didn't need to come to pick him up.

"Taehyung promise me whatever you heard you will tell to anyone. You will not tell anyone about anything that happened today. Promise?"

"Y-yes promise."

"Good."

Jungkook parked his car in front of his house. Tae still was in a state of shock and couldn't really absorb everything happened to him today.

"Bye Jungkook." He hastily exited the car and ran to his house.

Taehyung made sure no one was sitting downstairs, he quickly ran upstairs to his room and saw Jin sitting on his bed.

"Where the hell were you Tae!?"

"Jin hyung I'm so sorry for today. Listen I'm completely fine. I'm so sorry I bothered you today."

"Tae are you alright?"

"Yes I am fine."

"Ok, I believe you. Listen I was waiting for you to get home, I have to go, I have a double shift tonight. I'll be closing so don't wait for me. The foods in the fridge, heat it and eat it. Go to bed early ok? See you."

"Bye."

Jin seemed like he was in a hurry. Tae sat down on the bed and took a deep breath.
His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello there Taehyung. What do you have for me?"

"You know that you have the worst timing in the whole world right?"

"I'm aware now tell me."

"I d-don't know, I found a gun in his car. And umm heard him talking to someone about some Job. He said it's all taken care of and no one will suspect anything. That's it."

"Alright good keep on the good work. I'll stay in touch. Call me as soon as you get information like this understand?"

"Yah."

"Fucking idiot."

His hate for this guy was increasing everyday and so were the doubts about Jungkook.