19.

"Taehyung!" The other person yelled in shock.

"Jimin what the hell are you doing here?"

"What am I doing, what're you doing here?"

"Jimin are you on crack I live in this town."

"Oh yeah but what are you doing in this party?"

"I came here with my boyfriend."

He realised what he said and he tried to take it back but Jimin spoke instead.

"Boyfriend? Oh wow you can't even last without someone for 4 months."

"Stop talking about me, tell me what the hell are you doing in this party and this town?"

"I- Umm actually that's none of your business."

"Well shit it is. Tell me now."

"Jimin where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. Listen I want you to meet my friend-"

"Taehyung you're already here. This is-"

"Jimin."

"Yah, how'd you know?"

"Because- wait you guys are dating? Since how long?" Taehyung asked out of confusion.

"It's been 6 months now. Yeah my longest relationship ever." Hoseok replied.

It was only 2 months since he was here which meant Jimin had been cheating on him even back in his school.

"Jimin how could you? Is that why you wanted us to break up? Because me shifting here for a few months was the lamest reason to call of a relationship. Tell me??"

Hoseok was surprised by hearing all this. Jimin couldn't reply he was so ashamed.

"Taehyung Listen I was about to tell you-"

"Save it Jimin. I'm truly disappointed. And Hoseok."

He turned his towards Taehyung.

"My sympathies are with you." He said in taunting tone while looking at Jimin.

Taehyung left the party and went outside. He wanted to escape this place. He sat in Jungkook's car and drove off.
He had no idea where he was going. He phone started ringing, it was Jungkook, he kept calling so Taehyung turned off his phone and threw it on the back seat.

Taehyung was going on a very fast speed. So many thoughts running around his mind. He never thought Jimin would cheat on him, he would disappoint him like that, he was also disappointed in Jungkook for not keeping this whole thing a secret.

Now Taehyung had no idea how fast the car was going, his foot just kept accelerating the car. Trying to make it go more fast. It was an empty road but you never know when a car comes out of nowhere.

A horn was heard in distance, but Taehyung was still lost in his thoughts. The horn was now being heard more closely. The headlights were slightly seen from in front. Taehyung was driving on the wrong of side of road and the driver kept honking him.
As the car was coming very close Taehyung snapped out and saw the car coming, he quickly turned the car to the other side and hit the brakes. He gasped for air. He was in shock about what was going to happen. He could've been injured or worse he could've died in that accident.

He slowly reversed the car out of there and went back to his home. He went to his Mom's home. He sneaked up the ladder to his room. He saw Jin laying on his bed. He quietly opened the window and stepped inside.

"Jin hyung." He whispered.

Jin swiftly got up, scared.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" He whispered back.

"Hyung come down."

Jin did so and he followed him. They got in the car.

"Taehyung what's going on? And whose car is this?"

"Pretend it's mine."

"The fuck? Did you steal it?"

"No of course not, it's my friends."

"Friend or boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Alright Yeah, it's Jungkook's."

"Ok so what's going on?"

"Nothing I just wanted to visit you. My life's literally a mess right now, just wanted to talk to you. Out of everyone I can only trust you here."

"Then let's go."

"Where?"

"To the diner. We can't stay here for long, dad will see."

They drove all the way to the diner.

"So tell me what's wrong?"

"Hyung I wanted to warn about something."

"About what?"

"Hyung ever since I came here, there's some guy who calls me everyday and threatens me."

"Who is it? Why does he threaten you?"

"Hyung I don't know who is it, he threatens me that he'll hurt you or my dad or even Jungkook."

"What does he want Taehyung?"

"Jungkook."

"Then why is he even after you?"

"I don't know, he keeps saying I'm close to Jungkook so I have to make him confess something. Even I don't know what I have to make him confess about. Hyung I don't have much time."

"Ok calm down. Who else have you told this to?"

"No one. I couldn't share this with anyone."

"I can't even get out of this situation, if I try to do so he threatens me again."

"Taehyung calm down. We're gonna do something. We can tell the cops."

"What am I going to tell them? That an unknown number is threatening me and I don't know who it is or what his intentions are clearly."

"You're right. But Taehyung you need to tell Jungkook. If he doesn't know this he'll be in trouble. I know you don't want him to be in trouble so you have to tell him."

"How? I feel like I've betrayed him. Like I've broken his trust. He trusts me completely and I've been snitching about him behind his back. He'd never forgive me."

"Taehyung tell him about your situation how you couldn't let this out to anyone. If he really trusts you he will forgive you and help you face the situation. You know at this point I'm almost helpless. Maybe he will find a way just talk to him. There's no other option."

"Hyung bu-"

"Please Taehyung none of us have enough time."