21.

Taehyung was walking to Hoseok's house. Tears dropping out of his eyes as he sniffed. He saw a near by bus stop, he went and sat there. He called Hoseok immediately.

"Hello?" Hoseok attended

"Hyung can you pick me up right now? Hope you're not busy."

"No, no I'm not tell me where you are."

"Alright I'll send you my location." He did so and then waited for him to arrive.

After twenty minutes a bus stopped by the bus stop, he thought maybe instead of disturbing Hoseok he should just get there himself. He got inside and texted Hoseok that he'll be there. He rested his head on the window while he the bus started moving. One after another people started getting off.

After a while it was only Taehyung, a guy a woman with her son probably.

The next stop was where Taehyung had to get off. Taehyung took out his phone and started checking his mails.

The bus stopped after a while and Taehyung got off. He started walking towards Hoseok's house which was two minutes away from the stop.

As he was walking down the street, his phone rang. It was his dad.

"Hey dad."

"Hi Taehyung how are you?"

"I'm good what about you?"

"I'm fine as well listen wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure."

As his dad was talking he looked behind himself as he felt someone walking behind him. He took a glance at who was it but couldn't see him clearly. He kept walking gradually increasing his pace. He saw Hoseok's house and moved in. He saw no one was following him anymore so that was a relief. He went inside and saw Hoseok.

"Taehyung I was coming to pick you up. Why'd you come yourself?"

"It's fine, really doesn't matter anyways."

"Alright. You wanna eat something I'm sure youre straving."

"Sure."

"Sit I'llorder pizza."

Taehyung went in the living room and saw Namjoon and Yoongi sitting there.

"Hey guys."

"Taehyung was everything alright last night you just left so early and in a rush." Yoongi asked him.

"Wasn't really feeling well. That's why."

"But now since you're here we'll have some fun, we'll have some mind blowing parties and stuff. Better get used to it." Namjoon said.

"Hyung aren't you like the smartest one of all three of you guys? How come you're recommending me raves and stuff?"

"You don't get smart by memorizing the text books it's all in here from the start." Namjoon pointed to his head while yoongi sighed in disbelief and nodded his head.

"Ok so the Pizza's on its way, let's do something till then."

"Umm if it's fine with you all, I wanna rest for a bit I'm tired. I'll come down when the pizza arrives."

"Oh alright then."

"Umm listen youre room is right in front of the stairs."

"Yeah thanks."

Taehyung went upstairs and slowly went inside his room. He was very exhausted and upset.

He placed his phone on the table and crashed on the bed. Before he knew he was fast asleep. When he woke up, he realized he may have slept for too long.