16.

Taehyung blushed a lot at what he said. Jungkook existed the room and entered the washroom. Taehyung checked his phone while he was in the washroom.

2 missed calls from Jin.
1 missed call from Dad.
7 missed calls from Unknown.

He gulped as he saw the Unknown name on the screen. He decided to call back but then he would ask about Jungkook and his task, If Jungkook heard this he would be mad. So he decided to call later.

Jungkook came out. He saw Taehyung he looked a bit nervous.

"Are you ok?"

"Just a lot's been going on, I'm just really stressed."

He day besides Tae, placing his arm around His shoulder.

"Don't worry at the end everything's going to be just fine, I'll be there to help you out. I promise."

"Jungkook what exactly did happen last night? I fainted but what happened after that?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. Just remember don't go on a date with everyone you meet."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry none of it was your fault so relax. I'm just glad you texted me your location and that I made it in time."

"In time? What do you mean?"

"Taehyung listen to me relax, he didn't lay a finger on you, I got you out there safely. Nothing happened to you so relax ok?"

"Alright I believe you."

"Good."

Jungkook took Tae in for a hug. Taehyung felt so safe in his arms, he wanted to stay with like this forever. For solid 2 minutes they didn't move.

"I better drop you home now, come on. But first we'll get some breakfast."

Tae followed him to his car. They stopped at the same dinner.

"Remember that night?"

"How can I forget, I saw the most emo boy here that night."

"I'm not that emo cmon."

"Sure. Listen Jungkook I don't wanna go home."

"Why? Is everything ok?"

"It's just t-that I guess last night before going on the date, there was this man in my house I think maybe my mom's husband. He kept yelling at her to kick me out of this house. What if he's still there, I can't trouble them all."

"Hey don't worry I'll go in with you we'll sort it out and if he doesn't let you live there you're more than welcome to stay with me."

"Really? Like wouldn't that be weird?"

"It'll be a dream come to me."

"Cmon lets grab breakfast and go."

After both boys were done eating breakfast they left the dinner and left for Taehyung's house. The close they got to his house the more tense Tae became. Jungkook could see his nervousness so he held his hand firmly to make him feel better.

They reached his home. They got out and headed for the door. Jungkook didn't leave his hand.

Tae opened the door and was wishing that no one one present there but unfortunately that man was present there with his mom.

"Shit." Tae mummers to himself.

"Oh so this is Taehyung. Welcome you piece of shit. Pack your bags and get out of here."

"Mom?"

His mother remained silent, unable to do anything.

"Don't look at her, go pack your bags and get out of here."

"But why?"

"Because I said so, this is my home and I can't allow some stranger in my home."

"Stranger? I'm her son."

"Well if she's in my house, she doesn't make rules I do, and I can't allow the son of her ex husband in my home."

"Ex-husband what the fuck is this?"

"You ask a lot of questions. I said get out!"

He was about to raise his hand to slap Tae but Jungkook interrupted and held his wrist in order to stop him.

"We heard it once, you don't need to raise your hand because trust me you lay one finger on him I'll break all 206 bones in your body. Understand?"

He hastily escaped his wrist out of Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung lets go." He held his hand and walked out of the door.

"Yeah go! Go with your third class boyfriend! You faggot!"

Jungkook stopped there and then. He released his hand from Tae's and turned around quickly walked to him and punched him in face resulting in broken nose.

"Next time watch your mouth while you say something to him. I won't hesitate to kill you next time if you say such shit to him."

He took Tae and headed out the door. They both sat in the car and Jungkook raced out that neighbourhood.

"Completely utter madness. You don't need to go back there anymore. You can stay with as long as you want."

Taehyung was just sitting there absorbing everything that just happened right now. He sat so quietly almost seemed like a dummy. A moment later, tears slowly started sliding down his cheek.

Jungkook immediately stopped the car, got out the car and went to his side, opened his door. Taehyung came out and quickly grabbed Jungkook. He hugged him so tight. He kept crying as he hugged him.

"Taehyung please calm down. Please. I can't see you crying."

"W-why does s-shit like t-this happen to m-me??"

"Taehyung nothing happened, I'm still by your side. I won't let anything happen to you. Please stop crying."

He let go off Jungkook and tired to stop crying. Jungkook wipes his tears and held both his hands tightly.

"I'm right here ok? What happened was for the best and you know it to."

"Just sit back and relax, I'm going to take you home now ok?"

"O-ok."