6.

As Jungkook rode the bike back to Tae's home, Tae was slowly passing out and eventually he passed out and his head fell over Jungkook's shoulder. He drove as slowly as possible so Tae wouldn't fall. They reached to his house. Jungkook tried to wake up Tae, he slightly opened his eyes and with the help of Jungkook he went inside but before climbing the stairs he passed out again and didn't wake up this time. Jungkook has no option but to carry him up there. He picked him up and carried him to his room and laid him down on his bed. He took off his shoes and his jacket. He adjusted his pillow and gave a blanket over his body.
Tae looked so peaceful while sleeping, Jungkook wanted to sit besides him all night but had to go. He ran his fingers through Tae's hair and gave him a kiss on his forehead while he did he heard Tae getting a phone call from an unknown number. He ignored it even though it bothered him. He quietly left his room and the house.

Tae woke up the next day with a swear headache. He groaned as he got up.

"Ugh my head."

He saw Jin sleeping besides him. He didn't bother to disturb him rather got up and went downstairs to find some aspirin. Soon he found himself in front of his mother. Who was reading the paper and having coffee.

"Umm do you happen to have some aspirin?"

"O-oh yes it's umm in the medicine box in the top shelf in the kitchen."

"Thanks."

Tae got him some medicine to kill this pain.

"Are you ok Taehyung?" His mother came in the kitchen to get her another cup of coffee.

"Yes I'm fine you don't need to worry."

"Very well, do you want some coffee?"

"Yah sure."

They both sat down at the counter. It was getting more awkward by the minute. Tae quickly finished his coffee and went upstairs to get ready for school.
He came down few mins later without saying goodbye he left.

It was a long day for Tae in the school. What made school worse was he had two "surprise" tests tomorrow and he was already so behind on his studies he had no idea what he was going to do.

Tae was eating his lunch outside and to avoid people he plugged in his headphones.
As soon as Hoseok came by with Joon and Yoongi.

"Hey Taehyung whats up?"

"Hi guys, right now I'm having the worst headache ever."

"How much did you even drink last night?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't really remember but I guess around 6-7 cups of beer so.."

"You need tutoring on how to handle maximum beer." Hoseok said.

"Umm guys do you happen to have some notes I could borrow since I have two shitty surprise tests tomorrow."

"Bold of you to assume I have notes." Hoseok told him while slurping his slushy.

"Taehyung like I told you Jackson high doesn't improve your grades so stop running after them." Yoongi repeated.

"Ignore these idiots I have few notes which can help you out. Meet me at the end of the day I'll hand them over to you." Joon relieved him.

"Thank you so much, means a lot."

While they talked about several things Tae asked Hoseok about someone.

"Hoseok where's Jungkook haven't seen him today."

"Omg Taehyung you two need make this official, I can't stand Jungkook talking so much. All he's been talking about for the past few days is you and you are asking for him. Wait a minute.
Here's his number, talk to him whenever you want and for god sakes tell him to stop talking so much."