20.

Taehyung quietly opened the door. It was all dark and dingy. He wondered if Jungkook was back yet or not. He went inside and quietly tip toed towards the bedroom.

"where were you?"  a voice came from behind.

"I just went for a drive."

Jungkook switched on the lamp besides him.

"Mind telling me where did you go for a drive?"

"Jungkook relax I just went to the diner."

"With who?"

"No one why are you being so suspicious?"

"I'm not, you are. I saw you with a man there, who was he?"

"Wait were you stalking me or something?  Why were you following me?"

"I was worried about you, you left in such a hurry and you looked so worried."

"Jungkook I'm fine stop worrying and don't just go around following me everywhere it's creepy."

"Creepy? Seriously Taehyung, my actions seem creepy now?"

"I don't get it why are you being so angry and weird?"

"Don't call me that. Don't ever call me weird."

"Why does that hurt your ego or something?"  Tae stood in front of him with his arms folded.

"Taehyung just leave me alone right now, we'll talk in the morning."

"No I wanna talk right now. What is it Jungkook why are behaving like this? I literally just went for a drive, and by the way it was Jin hyung with whom I was sitting. Stop being so suspicious for God sakes."

"Why did you even meet him again?  Don't you remember what his father did you to the last time?"

"Exactly it was his Father not him!"

"Taehyung I can't let you be around any of them."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" 

"Whatever the fuck you want it to mean."

"Jungkook you're seriously being very weird, the way you're talking and stuff and for Christ's sake I have a sister and a mother living there, I can't just live without meeting them."

"They embarrassed you, that's enough reason. For the millionth time stop calling me weird!"
He screamed at Taehyung as he threw the glass placed on the table, down on the floor.

Taehyung was immensely shocked, he hadn't seen this side of Jungkook before. It was so intimidating. He wanted to get out of there.

"Jungkook what the heck, calm down. Please."

"Taehyung don't make me more angry, leave before I do something else."

Taehyung quickly went inside the room and locked it from behind. The way Jungkook acted right now he could've hurt him as well. What was going on? Was the unknown guy right about him?

Taehyung quickly called the unknown guy.

"Taehyung what a pleasure you called today, must have the news I'm expecting."

"No but you have to help me."

"Ugh, this is bullshit. What do you want?"

"Jungkook has been acting very weird and suspicious. He was so angry a while ago he broke a damn glass, is he gonna hurt me too?"

"He did?" His voice had this curiousness and it sounded a bit shocked too.

"Just tell me what to do?"

"Let's see, talk to him in the morning, ask him then. If he comes to you to say sorry ask him about last night and what happened to him. And this time he has to tell you."

"But why would he tell me?"

"You naive boy. In order to compensate he will. You do this he'll tell you and you tell me rest Is my headache."

"I don't know what Iam doing is right or not."

"Oh but it is."

"I'm gonna regret this."

He hung up the call. He rested his head on the door. He went up to the bed and laid down.

He woke up next morning as the sun streamed on his face alot. He sat up straight and checked his phone.

2 calls from Jimin.
1 message from Jin.
7 calls from Jungkook.

He checked his message from Jin.

Jin Hyung
Did you talk to him? 
Seen

Taehyung left that on seen. He remembered his conversation from last night. He was too afraid to even face him now. He opened the door as quietly as possible and checked if he was outside.

There were no signs of him in the room. He let out a sigh of relief.

Then he checked all rooms and he was nowhere to be found. He went outside the house to check. Jungkook was standing against his car.

"What're you doing out here?"

He quickly turned around. His expressions were very unclear, he was either in shock to see him or was very angry with him.

"Nothing."

"I'm assuming there's something you want to say to me?"

"like what?"

"Like apologizing for last nights behavior."

"Im sorry. That's it?  That's what you want to hear?"

"What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"If you are so unhappy with me then leave!"

"You weren't like this Jungkook, last night at the party you were all sweet and nice what the fuck happened?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Well it does so tell me."

"No."

"Jungkook listen if I did something wrong tell me, don't be this way with me. Why are you behaving like this?"

"Taehyung listen I called Hoseok and asked him if he had any room for you to stay and he did so you should go."

"What first you kick me out of your life and now your home?" 

"Sit I'lldrop you."

"No I think I'll manage myself there." Taehyung left him standing there.

"And yah don't call me or text me anymore. Guess I was wrong about you and he was right after all, all you do is break people's hearts and trust. Thanks for confirming that."

Jungkook turned his head towards him as he let out those words. The last he saw was a tear sliding down Taehyung's cheek. He hurt him pretty badly this time.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nothing special just Love Strnager things a lot, and especially Robin and Steve. Watch Season 3. K bye.

M.