24.

They went to a mildly looking fancy restaurant. Everyone seemed so sophisticated. That bothered Taehyung he wasn't used to such places and Jimin knew that.

"Have a seat Tae."

"Jimin are you sure it's not a date?"

"No Taehyung, chill."

"Alright..."

"Here order whatever you feel like."

They both ordered their meals and chatted while their meals arrived.

"I'm not used to such places, but gotta say this is some out of the world food."

"I knew you would like it."

"So Taehyung that night, you told me you had a boyfriend. Who is it? Is he hot?"

Taehyung choked on his food and coughed as soon as he heard the question.

"Drink some water, here." Jimin helped him out.

"Yeah I have a boyfriend, his name Jungkook."

"Where is he?"

"Umm, he had to visit his parents, so he left for a while." The lie was pretty obvious though.

"Oh, mama's boy huh?"

"Don't call him that Jimin."

"Sorry."

They both talked and talked. When they were done they headed back home. They walked here since it was very near to their home.
As they walked back home, it was all quite. The weird type of quite.

Taehyung got a call from Jin that moment.

"Hey Hyung."

"Don't hey me, did you find him or not?"

"Umm it's kind of complicated, I didn't really fin-" He was cut off by Jin.

"Taehyung stop wasting time with Jimin and get back to your priorities, which at the moment is your family."

"Wait how did you know where am I and with whom?"

"That doesn't matter. FIND JEON JUNGKOOK."

Jin hung up the phone left Tae confused and terrified. All types of thoughts crossed his mind, how did he know where was he? Why is after Jungkook so much lately? He disliked that boy when he barged in his room to make out with Tae. Why did he all of a sudden started bothering him? All of it adds up to one thing. It couldn't possibly be.
Was he The Unknown?

"Taehyung let's go, I'm tired."

"Yeah just a moment." Jimin let out a sigh.

Taehyung called someone then.

"Taehyung, you hardly call. Hoping it's good news."

"Where am I right now?"

"What?"

"You creep tell me where am I standing right now and with whom?"

"Why are you even asking me that?"

"Just tell me."

"You're with Jimin standing underneath a lamppost."

"I'll call later."

"Wait wha-" Taehyung hung up on the Unknown.

His suspicion were almost becoming facts like he guessed.

"Come on Jimin let's go."

They walked back home and Taehyung ran up to his room and locked himself up.

He checked his phone. He remembered tomorrow he had to meet him, but also that one person was going to be taken as captive.

He couldn't stop thinking whom it could be.

He checked his phone.

3 missed calls from Dad.
1 missed call from Jin
2 new messages from Unknown.

He checked his messages.

Unknown
314 North Palmetto Street.

Unknown
Be there at 4pm sharp, not a second after.

Taehyung's mind was spinning. Why did he call him on the same address Jungkook left behind. Something was very wrong, so he decided to wake up early and go check the place out himself before the meeting.

His alarm started ringing at 7 am. He got up, got dressed and left for the place.

He arrived there in around 30 minutes. He got out and checked that place, it was an abandoned, old building, looked alot like a church.

He went closer to it and looked at the board pinned into the grass.

St. Luke's hospital.

"Hospital?" he mumbled to himself.

He stepped inside. It was dark dusty and dingy. Cow webs on every corner of the wall, mud visible on the windows. Dirty tiles, chairs scattered around the room.

He checked every room. There was nothing suspicious or unusual about this place, the why did they both chose this place. He was on the second floor, he checked the floor last time before leaving. Before moving downstairs he saw this one room which he hadn't entered. He stepped inside.

The room was clean. As it was cleaned just recently. One solid brown wood chair was placed in the middle of the room. Windows were covered with black sheet blocking all the light. One bulb was placed right above the chair. This wasn't a good sign. It occurred to him maybe this is the place where they might kidnapp someone. He tried to call Jin immediately.

"Pick up. Pick up" Taehyung tried again and again.

He left multiple texts. Suddenly he replied back.

Jin Hyung
It's too late Taehyung. You are too late.

Taehyung
What do you mean??
seen

Taehyung
Hyung what do you mean???
seen

Taehyung
Jin Reply. What's going on?!
seen

Jin Hyung
Taehyung it is so over for you. You got caught.

Taehyung
What the hell Jin?
seen

He quickly shut his phone. He started panicking. He decided to leave. Just as he turned someone hit punched him. Hard directly on the nose.

Taehyung got a bit drowsy trying to stay alert, just like that came another punch on his face. His nose started bleeding.
He was almost unconscious but they punched him twice more to make sure he was completely unconscious.

Taehyung fell straight onto the ground hit his head on the hard tile. Blood spread to his shirt making him a mess.

Two men picked him up and sat him on the chair. Buckled the belt around his waist, wrists and ankles. Making it impossible for him to escape. Just like that they left him all alone, unconscious, bleeding there.

After a couple hours had passed. They came back in switched on the light. The two men stood behind him in the corners while the other person grabbed a chair and placed it Infront of him and sat down.

They threw a bucket of water on his face. He immediately woke up, coughing hard unable to breath.

When he finally came into his senses and opened his eyes wide enough to see who was sitting in front of him, his eyes opened so wide. He couldnt believe it was him.

"Taehyung, at last we meet."

Taehyung was in the biggest shock.