1

^andrew^
Happy late valentines to my singles forget y'all that had one 😒😂

Cheryl

"Baby I'm home" I said as I walked into the room. I walked towards the living room and saw toni sleep with Andrew laying on top of her sleep. "Awe my babies"

Then Toni started to wake up.

"Hey baby when did you get home?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"A few seconds ago" I smiled.

"Must of fell asleep watching tv with Andrew"

"Want me to take him to his room?" I asked.

"No, I got him" she said sitting up gently.

"Ok" I nodded. While she's putting Andrew up let's catch you up on the five years.

Toni and I are yet to be engaged, she hasn't put a ring on it yet. We've moved out of riverdale and to a city few miles away. I'm working as a waitress, I know not cool but it pays well. I'm thinking of working at toni's strip club as a bar tender, don't worry toni doesn't be there a lot, probably once a week.

"Baby" Toni said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hm" I said melting into her arms.

"I asked did you have a good day at work"

"It was about ok, same as always" I said getting out of her grip to look at her.

"Come on let's lay down" she said grabbing my hand.

"Ok" I said as we walk to the room. I closed the door behind me.

"Guess what me a Andrew did today" she smiled.

"What" I laughed sitting on the bed to take my shoes off.

"We went to the mall, met up with sweet pea and fangs, then we came home to watch some movies"

"I wanna have fun like that" I smiled looking over at her.

"We can do it tomorrow since you don't have to go to work" she said pulling me downward. I smiled looking up at her.

"How about we do something right now" I smirked.

"Soon as you get off work" she smirked back.

"Mhm" I said licking my lips sitting up and facing her. I pull her into a kiss as I laid back.

I undid my tie taking it off as Toni took her shirt off.

She kissed down to my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt taking it off me as well as my bra.

She kissed on my left nipple making me arch my back.

"Toni I want more" I moaned as she moved to the right one.

"Since you said that I'm going to move slowly" she said kissing down my stomach.

She pulled down my skirt along with my underwear.

"I should get a picture of this" she smirked.

"No"

"Why not" she said against my neck.

"Cause you have one already and I need you" I whined.

"Alright" she said moving down. I moaned at the contact of her tongue.

"Shit" I moaned as she moved her tongue faster. Just then I heard little knocks at the door.

"Mom dad can I come in, me lonely" Andrew said still knocking at the door.

"Answer him" Toni said against me sending me over edge.

"N-not right now b-baby, I-I'll come and g-get you" I said trying not to moan.

"Ok" he said as I heard his footsteps getting further away.

"I'm so close baby" I moaned.

"Let it go for me". I bit my lip to suppress my moan as I came.

"Taste good every time" she said kissing me. I smiled against her lips.

"Put a shirt on then go get Andrew as I go take a shower and change the sheets"

"Ok" she said grabbing for her shirt and getting up. I laid their for a few seconds then got up and grabbed myself some clothes.

I walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on.

•••

I didn't stay in the shower long like I always do. I walked out the bathroom and saw toni tickling Andrew.

"Mommy help!" He laughed.

"Nope mommy you better not" Toni smirked at me. "Or your gonna get some"

"Get off my baby" I said pushing Toni off him laughing.

"Thanks mom" Andrew said hugging me.

"Anything for my baby" I said laying on the bed.

"Come on dad let's tickle her" Andrew said to toni smiling.

"No you better not" I said watching toni smirk at me.

"Or what" she said making her way to me. She got on top of me and started tickling me. " come on drew"

"Stop stop!!" I laughed trying to move their hands.

"Good job we made a tear fall from her eyes"  Toni said as she stopped tickling me.

"Forget you" I said trying to catch my breath.

"I love you mommy" Andrew said hugging my side.

"I love you, I hate your father" I said giving her a mean look.

"You love me hush" she said hugging my other side.

"No I don't"

"Andrew do you want a sibling?" Toni asked out of no where.

"Mhm"

"Let's give him what he wants" she whispered in my ear. Only if she knew.