8

Cheryl

I came back home the next day, I let Andrew stay at betty cause I dont want him seeing me upset.

I saw that Toni's car was gone so I started to get worried.

I went to open the door and it was nothing but silent. I saw a note on the kitchen counter and grabbed for it.

Cheryl, if you are reading this I'm sorry. I don't know what got into to me so I had to take a trip. I won't be gone for long. I just need to clear my head on why that happened the other night. Hope you understand

Sincerely Toni

I fell to my knees and started crying.

"What about our unborn" I mumbled as a tear fell onto the note.

I stayed on the floor for a few minutes crying my eyes out until I thought of the person that been through this before.

I grabbed my phone and called them.

"Hey, can you come over"

Toni

I didn't even go anywhere but back to riverdale. I'm not going back until I can clear my mind of Katy.

I'm staying at a hotel for now. I know Im probably gonna hurt Cheryl even worst when she finds that I'm not at home.

I signed sitting on the bed wonder why I do what I do.

I picked up my phone and texted the only person I could spill my feelings to.

Cheryl

"Thanks for coming Polly" I said sitting on the couch.

"Anything for my cousin" she smiled. " what's wrong?"

"I had a fight with my girlfriend and she left" I said looking down.

"Why did you and her fight?"

"Cause she wanted to have sex with someone else and used me as the reason why it happened"

"Maybe it's was a faze"

"I don't think it was, she said if I wasn't there with her she still would've messed around with her"

"I've been through that but it get better" she assure me.

"But what if...what if she got her pregnant" I cried.

"Then I think it's ti-"she said before getting cut off by the door opening.

"Toni?!" I said standing up quickly.

"No it's Kevin...my senses said you were feeling sad"

"Oh" I said sitting back down.

"What's wrong red?" He asked worried.

"Toni likes someone else and was about to have sex with them"

"My baby" Kevin said getting on his knees and pulling me into a hug.

"What I was saying was I think it's time to leave her if that was supposed to happen"

"I can't, I love her....and I'm pregnant with her kid"

"What?!"

Toni

"Thanks for coming peaches" I smiled opening the door.

"I only came cause what you texted didn't sound right" she said coming in.

"You know about having a girlfriend but like someone else, that's why I texted you"

"Yea...I fell out of love with her" she sighed. "Maybe that's what happening to you and your girlfriend"

"I could never" I said shaking my head.

"Then why are you liking someone else? Question did you want to have sex with this person?" she asked raising her eyebrow. I didn't say anything and looked down. "That's answers the question"

"I haven't fallen out of love with my girlfriend"

"Then why are you in a hotel and not at her house, don't you have a 5 year old son and you just left him. Then you left your girlfriend lonely..she's probably crying her eyes out because of this"

"I needed to clear my head of what happened" I sighed

"Clear your head with your girl-"

"Her name is cheryl"

"Well clear your head with Cheryl tell her that you only want her...do something special to show how much you care for her and not the side bitch"

"Ok..I have the perfect plan" I smiled.